Welcoming new member✨

Let's continue.....

Both Sangeeta and Preeti came back to the car where Prem and Vinod were waiting for them. Prem opened the passenger seat and looked at Sangeeta and Preeti.

Sangeeta- dekh kya rahi hai aap bhabhi jaiye aur baith jaiye....

Preeti- par

Vinod- arey baithiye bhabhi main aur jiji piche baith jaate hai....

Prem moved a little aside and Preeti sat on the seat without looking at him. He himself came and sat on the driving seat and Vinod and Sangeeta sat on the back seat. Prem started driving after a little light chit chat Vinod said....

Vinod - jaldi chaliye na Prem bhaiya ghar jaake bhabhi aur baby ke welcome ki preparation bhi toh karni hai ...

Sangeeta- haa Sapna, Anwar bhaijaan aur Anand ji toh already shuru kar chuke hai hum bhi chalte hai aur unki help karte hai

Vinod- kitna maza aayega na jiji itne time baad sab mil ke mstii karenge....

Sangeeta- haa bilkul aaj toh bohat maza aayega.. kyun hai na Preeti bhabhi...  bhabhi?

Everyone turned their heads towards Preeti and saw that she was sleeping soundly.

Vinod- lagta hai bohat thak gyi hai sone dete hai thodi der

Sangeeta- haa nhi toh utth jayengi toh phir aaram nhi karengi rehne dete hai

Everyone became silent and Prem once looked at Preeti's face and thought that
"Kitne din baad iske chehre pe ye sukoon dekh raha hun bss aise hi rahe ye "

After a while everyone reached home and Vinod and Sagita came out of the car and said to Prem

Vinod - kya dekh rhe ho bhaiya bhabhi ko utthao aur andar le aao hum dono chalte hai...

Prem- main?

Sangeeta- haa toh aur kon, aapki hone wali biwi hai na aap hi toh utthaoge unhe

Prem- par main

Vinod- itna kya soch rhe ho bhaiya kon sa pehli baar utthaoge inhe...

Sangeeta - haa jaise hum sabne dekha nhi uss din chath se ki kaise bhabhi ko uttha kar niche le gaye the aap...

Prem- kis din?

Vinod- usi din bhaiya jab hum sab upar chath pe patang ura rahe the...

Sangeeta- ye mat sochiye kisi ne dekha nhi hum sabne dekha tha bss kuch kaha nhi, ab kya aap yahi khade rahenge utthaiye inhe aur andar le aayiye....

Both of them teased Prem a lot and left him behind with Preeti and went inside the home. Prem looked at Preeti calmly for a while and saw that perhaps she was about to get up.

Prem- Shhhh...so jao Preeti good night....

Preeti smiled in her sleep and fell into a deep sleep, he picked her up and went into her bedroom, made her sleep comfortably in her bed and covered her with a blanket and left a note for her and then came downstairs.

After about 5 hours, Preeti woke up and looked around herself, since she was not in the car, she looked at the clock and saw that it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

Preeti- main yaha kab aa gyi aur 5 ghante ho gye mujhe soye... kisi ne utthaya bhi nhi
Hospital bhi jaana tha aur bhabhi ke welcome ki preparation bhi toh karni thi main itne der kaise soye reh gayi.... Preeti yaar tu bhi na.....

She got up from the bed and checked her phone on the side table and found two notes
that Prem had left for her.

Sleep well and get enough sleep. Will meet you soon.