Picnic💫

Let's continue it:-

A day before Prem's birthday, everyone reached Mehra Mansion because they all had decided to leave early in the next morning together.... After family dinner, everyone went to their rooms except Prem who was waiting for Preeti on the pretext of work. It was 10:30 in the night but Preeti still had not arrived nor did she receive his call or message. Prem was just about to call her when her message came.

Dr. Sahiba❤️

Sorry, I was busy with urgent work, it will take more half an hour.

It's okay should I come and pick you up?

I have a car, I will come myself, don't worry.

Driver bhi hai saath main?

Nahi akeli hun par tum tension mat lo main aa jaungi kaha na..... chalo abhi mujhe jaana hai main thodi der baad baat karti hun?

Okay bye take care

Byee....

Prem took his car keys and started going out when Mamta ji arrived there

Kaha jaa rha hai Prem wo bhi iss waqt...

Preeti ko lene maa kaafi der ho gayi hai na....

Thik hai jaa aur jaldi aana dono

Jii maa.....

Prem asked a driver to accompany him and asked him to take his car back home after reaching the hospital....

Prem was waiting for Preeti outside the hospital and after some time Preeti came out with some of her colleagues cum friends, Preeti was both surprised and shocked to see Prem standing there waiting for Preeti, she was really touched by his gesture...

Yashvi One of Preeti's friends saw Prem there waiting for her and said while letting out a dreamy sigh.....

"Haaye tune konse aise vrat kiye hai Preeti jo tujhe aisa koi mila hai yaar......"

"Haa yaar hume bhi bta dey hum bhi kar lenge kuch thoda bht Prem jaisa koi toh hum bhi deserve karte hai, krisha said too looking at him......"

Preeti glared at both of them....

"Arey tum log wahi khade rahoge kya chalna nhi hai, chalo " Vaibhav said looking towards the girl annoyingly.

"Tum sab jao mujhe ghar jaana hai"..... Preeti said and came near Prem....

"Kya yaar Preeti abhi toh tu andar itni mushkil se maani thi achanak bahar aate hi tujhe kya ho gaya yaar" Rayan said..

"Mana karne ka reason tujhe dikh nhi raha kya dhyaan se dekh wo kyun mana kar rahi" Manya said poking Rayan a bit....

"Hey Mr. Mehra aap yaha, kaise aana hua all okay?" Adhyam said while looking towards Prem....

Call me Prem please, and haa sab thik hai Preeti ko lene aaya tha bss par ab lag raha  shayd aaplogo ka kuch plan tha"...

"Ohh toh aap hai Preeti ke fiance nice to meet you" Adhyam said and did handshake with him.....

Everyone come slowly and met Prem one by one"...

"Haa wo Preeti jaa rahi hai na Kolkata toh bss saath mai dinner karne ke liye keh rahe the" said Manya

"Par ab wo ghar jaane ki baat kar rahi, aur ab reason bhi smjh aa raha kyun" Yashvi said while giving a teasing look to Preeti and she ignored her...

"Sab itna keh rahe toh chali jao na Preeti mai tumhe baad mai pick kar lunga, koi dikkat nahi hai".. Prem and assuring her..

"Ab sirf Preeti nahi tum bhi chaloge Prem pehli baar mile hai please join us..." Vaibhav said..

"Arey nahi please aap sab jaaye main phir kabhi chalunga, aaplog continue kare" Prem politely denied them...

"Prem formal hone ki jarrurat nhi hai chalo" Rayan said keeping his hand on Prem's shoulder.....

"Ab chale madam" Krisha said looking towards Preeti and she nodded her head looking at Prem....

" Okay so kaha chale?" Vaibhav asked....

"Main ek bohat acha restaurant jaanta hun aap sab kahe toh waha chale?" Prem asked while looking at them....

"Bilkul chalte hai ye bhi koi puchne wali baat hai, humlog 8 hai na 2 cars se chalte hai ho jayega...

"Okay" everyone said it together and moved to sit in the car..... Prem Preeti krisha and Adhyam were in the one car and the rest of them was in another..... Everyone reached the restaurant and reached near a large table As always, Prem pulled the chair for Preeti and gestured her to sit. She whispered thank you and sat down...

Everyone was together for almost an hour and Prem personally invited everyone to attend their wedding, everyone agreed and went to their respective homes, Prem and Preeti also reached Mehra residency. Both went inside and stood near the stairs to go up to their respective rooms....

"Bohat thak gayi ho na" Prem asked quietly

"Haa, waise thank you aane ke liye"

"tumhare liye humesha Preeti, jao ab jaa ke so jao subah nikalna hai"

He was about to go when Preeti held his hand and said

"Prem" She whispered so softly that Prem would not have been able to hear it if Preeti had not been so close to him....

"Hmm" Prem too whispered back...

Preeti did not say anything, she just came closer to him and kissed him on the cheek and whispered again

"Happy Birthday" she whispered and took a pause after kissing his other cheek she said "I love you Prem"....

Prem did not believe that Preeti did something She never takes the initiative in anything and now she herself kissed him, he was both surprised and shocked....

Preeti saw his face and started going back to her room and chuckled seeing his state. Prem came out of his zone and said

"Preeti ruko" he held her hand And was about to say something when Mamta ji came there and he left her hand hurriedly...

"Arey aa gye tum dono mai kabse intezaar kar rahi thi kaha reh gye the tum dono?, aur Preeti tumne dinner kiya beta?"

"Haa maa wo Preeti ke hospital ke dosto ke saath humne kar liya dinner bss abhi aaye hai" Prem said and Preeti nodded her head

"Chalo acha hai ab jao dono jaa kar so jao subah nikalna bhi toh hai" Mamta said and was about to go when Prem held her arm and touched her feet".....

"12 baj gye, Khush reh humesha, happy birthday! Mamta ji said caressing his cheeks

"Thank you maa" Prem said kissing her forehead...

"Jaa ab subah jaana bhi toh hai" she said and went to her room....

"Good night" Preeti and while going towards her room but Prem stopped her.....

"Tumhe tumhara return gift kal shaam tak mil jayega" he whispered huskily in her ears
Preeti blushed and went to her room while Prem went towards his room while smiling...

Next morning everyone got ready early and went out for their picnic spot which was Aarey Point picnic spot. Aarey forest was very huge. It has various kinds of lives. Biodiversity is at its best. The place was so huge that it can't be covered by walking. If one wants to cover the whole area then the car/bike would make it feasible. The picnic point was beautiful and very much recommended for groups and families. When everyone reached there it was indeed a very beautiful place and everyone got busy watching that beautiful view....
Everyone played many types of games together, then the kids got busy on their own and the elders on their own and gradually all our couples also started going there to spend some quality time with each other.....

Sorry for the late update I know I have started giving updates very late, but what to do, I remain very busy, these days I do not get much time to write. And one more thing, you who just read and then leave, please do votes and comments sometimes too, I will get the motivation to update quickly

Hope you guys liked this part , thank you for reading