Heartfelt Conversation💫

Let's continue:-

Prem and Preeti were going to the hospital and there was a complete silence in the car, they did not know what to say. Whatever was decided yesterday, they wanted to talk about it but were confused as to how to start. Prem was lost in his own thoughts and some of her entangled questions were roaming in Preeti's mind. Prem looked at her and thought to ask her about what was going on in her mind,why she is looking lost and he cleared his throat to make her come out of her zone.....

Prem- hospital se kab tak free hogi tum?

Preeti- shaam tak...

Prem- raat ko drive pe chale?

Preeti- Sapna, Sangeeta and Sadhna bhabhi ghar aa rhe night out ka plan hai aur Sapna kuch din ghar hi rhegi mere saath......

Prem- mujhe kuch baat karni thi....

Preeti- mujhe bhi.....

Prem- toh shaam ko main pick kar lun tumhe duty ke baad?

Preeti- main free hote hi message kar dungi...

Prem- okay thik hai main wait karunga....

Preeti- hmm....

Both of them reached the hospital and said bye to each other and went to their respective work. It was 4 o'clock in the evening when Preeti got free from her work. Sitting in her cabin, she took out her phone and messaged Prem.

Hey....

Prem❤️- Hi, free ho gyi ?

Haa just abhi....

Prem❤️- main tumhare hospital ke side wale cafe mai hi hun tum ruko main aata hun abhi bss...

It's okay tum wahi ruko main aati hun...

Prem❤️- Par main aata hun na....

Koi baat nhi main aa rahi....

Prem❤️- okay come fast.....

See you.....

Preeti took all her things and went to the cafe where Prem was sitting. Preeti came near his table and as she was about to sit on her chair, a waiter came and served a cup of tea and coffee and some cookies.
Prem thanked the waiter and he took his leave.

Prem- toh saara kaam khtam....

Preeti- haa

Prem- toh kab jaa rahi confrence ke liye

Preeti- tumhare jaane ke 3 din baad hi

Prem- aur aaogi kab

Preeti- 2 hafte baad....

Prem- tumhare ghar kab tak aa rhe sab?

Preeti- 6 baje, Sapna ne message kiya tha..

Both of them were drinking their tea and coffee in silence for a while and Prem was thinking how to start the conversation again. Preeti looked at him and saw that he was trying to say something but wasn't able to say....

Preeti- kya kehna hai...?

Prem looked at her for a while and then started the conversation which he was thinking from the previous day.

Prem- Preeti... mujhe puchne ka mauka hi nhi mila shaadi ke dates ke baare mai... tumhe koi dikkat toh nhi?

Preeti- nahi.... tumhe?

Prem- dikkat toh nhi hai par...

Preeti- par? Kya hua kaho....

Prem- shaadi ke turant baad hi phir wapas laut jaana hoga..... main tumhe time hi nhi dey paunga naa hi shaadi ke pehle naa hi shaadi ke baad.....