Sunrise✨

Let's continue the story.....

Flashback continues......

It was already evening and the guests started arriving slowly. All the youngsters of the family had already come down after they were ready except Preeti. Prem was eagerly waiting for her to come down and to catch a glimpse of her, suddenly someone called him and he left the place unwillingly. After some time Preeti came down and everyone's eyes were fixed on her but her eyes were searching for him. She was looking heavenly beautiful in that purple suit. Everyone was literally admiring her and stood close to her..

Sangeeta- kya baat hai Preeti kya lag rahi ho tum....

Sapna- jiji bohat khubsurat lag rahi hai aap...

Vivek- bohat achi lag rahi ho Preeti

Preeti- thank you

Vinod- kitno ko maarne ka plan hai aapka Dr. Preeti, waise bhi jinke liye aap aise ready hui hai wo toh already aap pe fida hai....

As always he teased her and she blushed not looking towards anyone...

Sangeeta- waise ye dress tumne kaha se li bohat khubsurat hai

Preeti- wo maine...wo ye suit....

Vivek- abhi choro ye sab chalo last moment ki preparation dekh lo ache se main guest's ko dekh leta hun....

Everyone nodded their heads and went for their respective work. And Preeti's eyes were only searching for Prem. When he came and looked at her, he kept looking at her without even blinking. There was an eye lock between them for a while, then Preeti turned her eyes away while blushing.
Suddenly Sangeeta called her name to meet someone and she went away with her. All the ladies were sitting together and were talking, when Sangeeta introduced her to someone.

Sangeeta- Preeti ye hai Sadhna ji Adarsh uncle ki beti....

She said it to Preeti and then looked towards Sadhna...

Aur Sadhna ji ye hai Dr. Preeti meri dost....

Preeti- Hii!

Sadhna- Hello!

Anand Babu also came and introduced himself to Sadhna, after that Prem came with a waiter to give juice to everyone .And he too gets to know about Sadhna then Vinod too came with sweets and started talking with her. After a little while everyone went away for some work and Preeti and Sadhna were sitting alone.... Suddenly Radhika came to her and hugged Preeti tightly...

Radhika- Preeti aunty mumma kaha hai.....

Preeti- yahi hongi beta aapko kuch chahiye?

Radhika asked her to bend down a little and whispered into her ear.

Radhika- mujhe bhukh lag rahi hai ..

She pouted cutely and Preeti made her sit on her lap and patted her head lovingly.

Preeti- main abhi kuch leke aati hun aapke liye....

She was about to get up but Radhika hugged her tightly....

Radhika- nhi aap mat jao.....Prem mamu...

She pointed her hand towards Prem who was already watching both of them from a little distance.... Preeti looked where she was pointing and Prem came near them....

Prem- kya hua beta?

Radhika- mamu mujhe bhukh lagi hai....

Prem- main leke aata hun aapke liye kuch

He looked towards Preeti and asked her through his eyes if she needed anything. Preeti denied nodding her head.....

Sadhna ji aapko kuch chahiye?