Girl's night✨

Let's continue:-

Prem And Preeti saw that the sound of the horn was coming from a known car and it did not take long for them to know who was in it. Sadhna with her baby, Sangeeta Sapna, Vinod and Anand got out of the car giving a stunning look to both of them.
Preeti was about to go to her home when Vinod stopped her.

Vinod- arey rukiye toh bhabhi itni kya jldi hai ghr ke andar jaane ki humse bhi toh mil lijiye......

Sangeeta- ab smjh aaya Vinod tumhe, Prem bhaiya phone kyun nhi pick kr rhe the ya kisi bhi messages ka jawab nhi dey rahe the.....

Prem gave a confused look to Sangeeta and took out the phone from his pocket to see.

Sapna- haa haa dekhiye bhaiya dekhiye kitne calls kiye humne aapko but aap itne busy the ki ek call back ya message tak nhi kiya.... waise ab smjh aa rha kyun...

Prem noticed that his phone was on silent and there were many missed calls and 4-5 messages from Vinod and Anand Babu.

Prem- wo..wo phone silent pe tha Vinod...
Sorry maine dekha nahi

Anand Babu- arey koi baat nhi hum sab samjh rhe kyun nhi dekha aapne it's okay hota hai.....

Prem- aisa nhi hai meri ek meeting thi dopehar ko isiliye phone silent pe kiya tha phir hatana bhul gaya....

Vinod- sahi hai bhaiya.... Preeti bhabhi aish hai aapki toh.....

He teased both of them. Preeti looked at Sadhna and requested with her eyes to stop them. Sadhna teasingly smiled at her and then said..

Sadhna- acha bss ab kya yahi khade rehna hai chalte hai andar, Aarav bhi hai saath mai thand lag jayegi ise....

Everyone nodded Sapna started going inside the house and saw that the boys were also coming, so she stopped all three of them.

Sapna- arey arey aap log kaha aa rhe kaha tha na girls night out hai aap sab wapas jaa skte hai.....

Vinod- arey par hum bhi toh ruk skte hai na kyun jija ji...

Anand Ji- haa bilkul hum bhi ruk gaye toh kya dikkat hai aap logo ko...

Sangeeta- bohat dikkat hai suna nhi Sapna ne kya kaha sirf ladkiya rukengi yaha bss chaliye aap sab jaiye.....

Vinod- arey jiji please na hum Vivek bhaiya ko bhi bula lete hai na bss hum sab hi rahenge please naa

Sadhna- bilkul nhi hum sab humsha saath rehte hi hai na thoda waqt hum ladkiyon ko bhi akele main chahiye waise bhi hume kaafi baatein karni hai

She said while looking at Preeti and Sapna and Sangeeta too looked at her. Preeti turned her eyes to the other side. She had an idea of what was going to happen on Girls Night Out, especially with her.

Vinod- Prem bhaiya aap kahiye na aap kahenge toh Preeti bhabhi mana nhi karnegi..... please bhaiya.....

Prem- kehta hun..... Preeti

He took a pause and looked into her eyes, everyone looked at him surprisingly and Preeti's eyes were widened, Vinod looked at him being more excited, and Prem said while hiding his smile...

"Bye......"

Prem placed his hand on Vinod's shoulder pulling him and said to him and Anand

"Chale Anand Babu"

Anand nodded his head surprisingly and Vinod whined......

Vinod- kya Prem bhaiya aap bhi na.... itna acha mauka gawa diya....

Prem- chalo Vinod bss ho gya....

Sapna- sikhiye kuch Prem bhaiya se...

She rolled her eyes at Vinod and those three ladies walked into the house. Preeti who was standing outside still surprised, Prem winked at her and she went into the house hiding her blushing face.