A walk with you✨

Let's continue:-

All the couples separated and Prem Preeti went on a walk to spend some time with each other by holding hands. It was the last day together with each other, both of them were sad somewhere on this matter but did not want to talk about it. Both wanted to spend as much time with each other as possible because now their meeting was going to happen in March.....

"Preeti? Prem said softly.....

"Hmm" Preeti turned towards him and looked into his eyes......

"Mujhe kuch kehna hai tumse".... Prem held her close and said....

"Kaho" Preeti said leaning more towards him.....

"Tumhe poetry wagera bohat psnd hai na toh main tumse usi tarike se kuch kehna chahta hun....... Kahun?" Prem asked her lovingly.....

"Puchne ki jarrurat nhi hai tumhe" Preeti said and asked him to continue....

"Pehle tum kuch shuru karo phir main continue karunga" ....

"Par main....Acha thik hai....'

"Tum aur mai ke bich humara ek jahan hai, mere khayalon ka jahan....
Wo Jahan jaha pe sirf hum dono rehte hai
Uss jahan mai humare auhdein, umar aur baaki logo ki koi jagah nhi hai...
Waha bss tum mujhse baat karte ho aur har kahani bss mere liye padhte ho...
Iss jahan mai sirf tumhare saath ab rehna hi bss meri ek khwahish hai.."

Preeti said and gestured Prem to say further

Aur humare iss jahan mein main humesha tumhare saath hun
Mere khayalon ke Safar mai sirf tumhi mujhe nazar aati ho...
Tumhare ek haath mai coffee mug aur dusre haath main ek romantic novel rehti hai ...
Novel ke piche se meri taraf jhankti hui tum
Mai waqt ki parwaah na karte hue ektak tumhe dekhta rehta hun..
Par ye jahan aur iski khwahishein, aur inki udaan bss khayalon tak nhi aage aur bohat lambi hai ...
Uss jahan mai na main hun aur na tum
Hai toh bss tumhare saath beetayein hue humare haseen lamhe
Humhari wo khubsurat yaadein jise mai jab bhi yaad karun mujhe sukoon deti hai....
Wo pal jo mujhe tumhare saath dubara waqt bitane pe majboor karti hai ...
Par har dafa dil ko ye smjha deta hun ki humara aur humare jahan ka safar kabhi ruke na humare bich jo duriyaan aati hai wo kabhi na tike...
Hum humesha uss jahan mai saath rahenge....

Prem complete and asked through his eyes about the little cute confession Preeti didn't said anything but hugged him tightly....
They both were lost in their lovely world..
Preeti whispered softly into his ears.....

"Main jitni baar bhi kahun kam hai Prem, I really love you so much"

"I love you too meri Dr. Sahiba" Prem said and was looking into her eyes with so much love..... His eyes were adoring her face, eyes, nose and lastly stopped at her lips..... He got close and close and leaned towards her lip...

"May I" Prem asked controlling his fast rapid heartbeats and Preeti's breath got hitched..... She nodded very lightly....

That moment was so serene for both of them as if they never wanted to lose each other; they neither wanted to think about their coming future nor about the past tomorrow. Now that moment of time had just stopped for both of them.... At that time the feeling was so close that both of them did not want to come out of it..... That moment was very special for both of them....

"You are becoming my addiction Preeti with each passing moment" Prem whispered slowly calming his breaths.....

"And I don't know since when you have become my habit Prem" Her face had turned red due to blushing, and she had lowered her eyes.