Chapter 28.

Jeff opened up the door with smile because he thought it was Tyler but he got confused for a little when he opened the door, he had to close his eyes to realize who was standing there. Even though Jeff got a lot better in recognizing people but he still have his moments when his brain fails him. The man talked again and he realized that it's Joe. He felt so bad that he couldn't remember Joe's face. Joe saved him from a kidnapping and Joe was his fiance. Jeff sighed before letting Joe back in the apartment they used to share.
"I told you that you shouldn't come here, Joe. Tyler will not like it when he see you here."Jeff shook his head.
"I met with Tyler earlier and he said he was fine sharing you with me." Joe chuckled sarcastically. He did met with Tyler and he did say that he's fine with Joe trying to win Jeff back and sharing him as long as Jeff is happy about it. That last part was the one that Joe probably could not get.
"Joe, you broke up with me. I'm just trying to moved on." Jeff looked away because he missed Joe so badly. It's not like Tyler didn't shower him with love but Jeff bonded with Joe before because they felt like they didn't deserve Tyler or Chris.
"What if I prove it to you that Tyler would never make you happy?" Joe bit his lower lip.
"I am happy with him, Joe." Jeff still avoids looking at Joe.
"He's not going to stay and you knew that." Joe wrapped his muscular arm around Jeff's hip.
"Why are you here, Joe?" Jeff pushed Joe away.
Joe blinked a couple of times. The truth was Billie called him earlier and asked if they can go on a date that night but part of Joe still feel like he wants to be with Jeff. He asked Tyler to go on a double date and Tyler said he would only say yes if Jeff said yes. Billie is such a sweetheart but he has a lot of baggage especially with the alcohol and drugs problem. Besides Billie had such a bad history with Myla and Joe would like to raised the baby with Myla without her hating Joe's boyfriend.
"Fine, I'm here to ask you to go on a double date with me and my date." Joe finally came clean.
"You have a date? Why would you want to double date with me and Tyler?" Jeff finally stared at Joe.
"I want prove it to you that Tyler will let you down." Joe pulled Jeff's hand to his. "Jeff, you want to marry me just a few months ago."
"Joe, you broke the engagement with a post it. Do you know how horrible it was for me? My family hated me for even getting engaged with you and you dumped me like it doesn't matter at all." Jeff pushed Joe's hand away.
"I did that so you won't be sad if I died during the undercover mission. I didn't actually mean to broke up with you. I'm trying so hard just for you, Jeff." Joe felt frustrated with Jeff.
"Joe, it's been months." Jeff shook his head.
"Just please go to the double date. You can decide afterwards what you want. Please?" Joe pleaded.
Jeff didn't answer for a few seconds. "Fine. I assumed you asked Tyler earlier and he said yes?"
"He said if you say yes he will happily go." Joe forced a smile.
"Just text me the address. Could you please leave now?" Jeff ended the conversation.
Joe left and he texted the restaurant that he booked thanks to his father's connection. He picked up Billie half an hour before the date and Billie looks amazing. He dressed up in a black shirt with blue tie and a black fitted jeans that made his butts popped out. Billie seems like he's sober for once so it's a good thing. Joe told Billie that they will meet up with his friends and one of the guy is a handsome lawyer. He also told Billie that the handsome lawyer is a polyamorous man that looks for a man to have a four some with. Billie got so excited and he said that he can take three cocks at the same time easily. Joe felt a little bad for lying to Billie but he was not sure if he wants to be with Billie yet. They arrived before Tyler but Jeff was waiting on their table.
"Jeff, this is Billie." Joe casually introduced Billie. Jeff jumped a little, Joe forgot that Jeff is not used to him anymore. Jeff was getting used to Joe being intimately with him when they were together but he always had a hard time trying to see someone that he's not close with on a daily basis.
Jeff shook Billie's hand timidly. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect it was you." He told Joe
"It's okay, baby. You'll remember me again." Joe hold Jeff's hand to calm him down.
The waiter came and asked what they wanted to drink. Joe told Billie he can't drink alcohol that night. Billie was a little upset but he surely interested in Jeff because he stared at Jeff with a sexual look. Jeff couldn't really catch it because he's getting anxious that Tyler is not there yet. Joe felt so bad that he asked if he can hug Jeff, but Jeff refused it. Luckily Tyler finally came five minutes later. He brought beautiful white roses for Jeff. Tyler was a little shocked to see Billie, of course Tyler knew who Billie is. But apparently Joe's trick didn't really work. Else than offering his business card to Billie, he only pays attention to Jeff. He hold Jeff tightly and lovingly. They ordered food not long after Tyler came.
"So, um.. how did you meet Billie?" Tyler tried to break the silence.
"It's complicated." Joe kept staring at Jeff but Jeff only looked at Tyler.
"Not that complicated, he saved me from a very aggressive fans." Billie winked at Tyler.
Tyler smiled. "Are you always this flirty?" He asked Billie.
"I'm a slut, of course I flirt all the time." Billie giggled and rubbed Tyler's arm. Jeff just looking at the interaction uncomfortably.
"You know, I met this man a few decades ago and I finally got him back." Tyler talked about Jeff while he stared at him with admirations.
Billie started to feel insecure and Joe felt bad for lying to him. He pulled Billie to the men's room and kissed him there. "I'm sorry, I think I read the situation wrong. But I still would like to have sex with you after the date if you willing to give me a chance." Joe apologized to Billie.
Billie just smiled. "I'm used to rejection. I just wondered why are you taking me to a date with them. I think you are in love with Jeff but he and Tyler is a solid couple. You want to try to break them apart. Am I right?" He pushed Joe to the wall and sucked his neck.
"Billie, not here, please.." Joe started to feel that his dick really like what Billie did.
"Fine.." Billie giggled and moved away from Joe.
Joe hold Billie's hand and they got back to their table. Jeff was leaning into Tyler and Tyler gently kissed his head. Joe felt horrible to put Billie in this situation he all he wants was for Tyler to flirt with Billie. So Joe ended up wrapping his arm around Billie's hip and kissed his cheek. Billie's cheek is so soft and it feels like a female cheek because he probably got all his facial hair removed. The food came not long after that so Joe tried to focus on finishing his food and to get some alone time afterwards with Billie. But of course Tyler would embarrassed him before they were done with dinner. Tyler said that he special order some cake for Jeff before he came and that's why he was late. The server brought the cake and it is shaped like a ring box.
"No, you can't propose to my fiance in front of me, Tyler!" Joe stood up and took the cake from the table.
"I'm not your fiance anymore, Joe. I haven't been your fiance since you broke up with me with a note on post it." Jeff took his cake back.
"Jeff, he doesn't love you like I do." Joe looks at Jeff with sad eyes.
"I know he doesn't but he is always the only man I ever truly want. Don't you want me to be happy? I have been through so much the past year, I just want to be with Tyler for once. If he dumps me I will be happy because at least I had a chance to be with him. I dreamt about this for decades, Joe. Why are being such a mean person." Jeff was so angry that he threw the cake on the floor. There's a ring there, but he's no longer interested in getting engaged to Tyler. He'll be lucky if Tyler doesn't dump him for all this drama.
"Jeff, do you want to go home?" Tyler wrapped his arm around Jeff's hip.
"I ruined it. You're going to dump me because I have a horrible boyfriend. I'm sorry.." Jeff started to cry.
Tyler grabbed the ring with one swift move and grabbed a credit card from his wallet, then called the server. He said he'd pay for everything. Tyler tried to ignore Billie and Joe, but Billie grabbed the card and gave the server his card. He gave back Tyler's card and told him to take Jeff home. He said the dinner was on him. Tyler said thank you to Billie and took Jeff home. There was an awkward silence after Tyler and Jeff left.
"So... you love him that much, huh?" Billie finally broke the silence.
"I'm sorry for everything. I'm not usually this crazy about someone, but I've seen Tyler hurt Jeff before and how upset Jeff was." Joe rubbed his face out of frustration.
"Hmm.. I will forgive you if you come to my suite tonight." Billie grinned.
"Are you sure you want me?" Joe sighed.
"Why not? You saw what I did yesterday. I still love Myla, even though she despises me. Look, just give us a chance,  please."Billie gave his sweetest smile.
Joe chuckled, then nodded. "Sure, I have nothing to do tonight anyway."
"Great! I am going to have so much fun with you tonight!" He chuckled like a little kid. Joe kissed him and said he liked that idea.
Joe and Billie drove to the hotel, and some fans were there as they passed the lobby, but Billie hid behind Joe, and they avoided the fans. Once they were in the suite, they saw Quinn, Kyle, and Travis, their touring keyboardists, partying with some girls. They asked Billie to stay with them, but Billie said he already had plans with Joe. Once they were inside, Billie got naked pretty fast.
"So, do you want me to dress up as a girl or a boy?" Billie gave a flirty look.
"What if you dressed up as my submissive boy?" Joe teased Billie back. Billie's jaw dropped when Joe asked that, so Joe had to apologize. "I'm sorry. I thought you wanted to play."
Billie chuckled. "I'm shocked because you read my mind. I would love to be your submissive boy, Daddy." He grabbed some pink jockstraps and put them on right away. Then he kneeled, even though Joe hadn't really told him to do anything yet. Joe smiled, and he scooped Billie and carried him to the bed.
"As much as I like your enthusiasm, I want to talk about this first, Billie." Joe laid next to Billie. "I was a dom once for my ex. He likes it, and I like it. But I barely know you. I don't want to hurt you."
"What if I want you to hurt me?" Billie bit his lower lip.
"Billie, if we want to do this, we need to do it right." He rubbed Billie's smooth face gently.
"Just hurt me. I know you are strong. I want you to do your worst to me,  please."Billie pleaded.
"Billie, I'm not going to do this if you keep saying that. Please don't ask a random person to hurt you. I don't want you to get  hurt. Joe still keeps his foot down about doing a scene properly.
"But I am a slut! They raped me, and I liked it. Please just do it so I can't feel something again." Billie started to cry.
"Billie, you were raped?" Joe has tried to thread this carefully now.
"I like it, okay?" He shoved Joe a little.
"Billie, that's not okay. Who did that to you? When was this happening?"Joe wants to help Billie so badly.
"A lot! I'm fine. I like it because I am a slut!" Billie continues to cry.
Joe grabbed the smaller man and held him tightly. "You are not a slut, and you didn't deserve to be raped. Fuck all those people. I promise you that from now on, as long as I am alive, I will protect you."
"I killed my baby. I deserved to be raped. I hurt the only woman I've ever loved." Billie mumbled while still crying.
"Billie, I want you to listen to this. I am here now, and I forbid you to say that you deserve to be raped ever again. This is not a joke. You are an idol, and you have helped so many people. You can't just hurt yourself like that." He stared at Billie with a stern look.
Billie suddenly popped up and wiped his tears. His facial expression changed significantly. He stood up and grabbed his guitar, a pen, and a notebook. He started strumming his guitar and hummed some melodies.

They said it is not a love song if it is sad
But my life has always turned out so bad
We met yesterday and brought him to bed
And he gave me the best night I ever had
Wildly, there's nothing sexual that we did
He just told me something that he forbid
Stop hurting yourself that's what he said
Not the first one to make this demand
Though I think that is all I ever wanted 
Man who understands why I'm so jaded
Though this feeling is not what I planned
It's my love song although it sounds sad

Joe was staring at the older man, and he was amazed that Billie could write such amazing lyrics just on a whim. He was so happy to know that he was the inspiration behind that part of the song. Billie dropped his guitar and then climbed on top of Joe. He kissed his lips passionately and put Joe's hands on his hips while he gently rubbed his crotch against Joe's. Joe gently rubbed Billie's smooth buttocks and massaged them. Joe felt like his dick was getting harder because the Billie with whom he fell in love since he was way too young is on his lap now.
"Are you going to fuck me?" Billie asked.
"I feel like I shouldn't, but I really want you. Billie, you have no idea how many times I imagine this. But I just did a horrible thing to you at the restaurant. I lied to you. I don't deserve you." Joe tried so hard to restrain himself.
"I don't care about Jeff and Tyler. I am here with you now, just in my jockstrap. I am sober, and I want you to fuck me good. Please, Joe.." Billie continues by kissing Joe's neck.
"Fine.." Joe flipped Billie and laid him on the bed. He finally took off all his clothes, and Billie grabbed a lube bottle while Joe did that.
Something about Billie just lying there with his legs apart just made Joe turn on so much. He didn't waste a lot of time before teasing Billie's small cock and starting to trust his hungry hole. Billie whimpers as Joe's fingers fuck him and Joe's lips sucking his balls one at a time. Joe enjoyed teasing Billie, but his dick was already aching to cum, so he grabbed a condom from the nightstand and wrapped it around his hard cock. Billie got so excited as Joe prepared to fuck him. Once his dick was wrapped by Billie's tight hole, Joe fucked his idol like he never fucked anyone. Billie was so vocal about his pleasure that it turned on Joe even more. They both came almost at the same time, and Joe licked off Billie's cum that's on Billie's cute tattooed belly. Joe never imagined that he could ever fuck the man he dreamed of, since he was way too young. Joe wrapped his arms around the smaller man, and Billie fell asleep not so long after that. Joe kissed Billie's cheek, and he also said thank you before he joined Billie to sleep.