1

The thunder roared as a blond broke his mask with a swirling chakra blast which was named 'Rasengan' not like it bothered him at all but couldn't help remembering the first time he had been hit with this jutsu by his sensei. Even being unmasked didn't bothered him much but it certainly had to a fool.

Obito stared at the widened eyes with an blank look. The pair of eyes among which one was of his own, the eyes of copy-ninja, Kakashi of Sharingan. He saw the horror in his eyes, total disbelieve. He hadn't thought that he would be before his former classmates as Obito ever again but there he was, after all, this world was never predictable nor kind. But wasn't this the exact reason why he wanted an imaginary one?

"Is that you, O-obito?" he heard the white haired man shutter.

Obito tried to remain unfazed, in a way he was even able to but from somewhere within him, he knew his resentment was not hidden. His murderous intent was clearly felt was the three standing before him. One confused, one worried for a fool and the foolish wolf in shock.

After some internal blabbers of theirs, nine-tailed jinchuri and the green dressed guy rushed towards him and strike with whatever they got while Obito just stood there knowing that none of them would be able to even harm a single strand of his hair as long as a certain 'friend' of his decide to interfered. And well with the blow of shock Kakashi had just received, Obito was sure the wolf will be in daze for a good five minutes.

Soon Obito decided to strike as well. After all he wanted to extract the tailed beast out of Naruto as fast as he could. It took him longer that expected to get the upper hand as it was a Jinchuri himself and a taijutsu expert.

"Its not time to get depressed! Come on to the battle!" Obito heard one of them shouting but not sure who it was, neither did he cared. it wouldn't make much difference even if the copy ninja took part in the battle once again, he would still win anyway.

The three of them had quite a good team, successfully saving the nine tail from him but how long would they be able to last? another ten minutes or so? that got to be it. Obito wasn't the one have the difficulty here, it was the other side. he just had to face some irritating kunais whenever he teleported to kamui dimension. But it wasn't that bad, it was just irritating, so irritating that he wanted to dug the eye out of Kakashi right there and then but he got important works on priority, the nine tail.

During the exchange of fist, Kakashi said a few words that Obito didn't bother paying attention to but then there was a certain question that the wolf raised the made Obito stop on his tracks and laugh, almost laugh.

"Why I didn't return back after surviving? Because its irrelevant if i survived or not. Although, I suppose if you really need the answer, you....let Rin die" A smiling little Nohara girl flashed across his mind and he knew Kakashi felt the same.

The white wolf had stopped as well with his gaze lowered.

Now you feel guilty huh? Stupid..

Obito took the opportunity and punched the other in jaw, sending him flying across a rock. The other two charged towards them to whom he dodged simply. Suddenly, a sound of crackling was heard as he saw Kakashi rushing towards him with his lightening in his palm. The same jutsu that had pierced through his Rin's heart.

He had the time to dodge or even counter attack but all he did was standing still as he stared at Kakashi coldly. Just as Kakashi's hand was gong to strike his chest, it stopped.

The two stared into eachother's eyes and there was no need for words among them. Both of them knew Kakashi would kill Obito with anything but Chidori.

They heard Naruto and Guy saying thing and all but it didn't matter, they felt way too far when the crackling sound of the chakra running through Kakashi's palm was loud enough, almost touching Obito.

"Baka.." Obito whispered just enough for the other to hear him and stretched his hand ready to punch the wolf in the face but suddenly, he felt his chest being pierced apart and a immeasurable pain that was numbing.

No, Kakashi hadn't moved on his own, it was the lightening that struck the white wolf. Both of them felt the blow of the nature, far greater than the strike of the chidori. He felt his own chakra draining, almost like he wouldn't survive. No for a moment he fully believed that he wouldn't survive.

Nature wasn't in his favor today but neither was it in Kakashi, atleast he wouldn't be the only one to die. The last thing he saw was the pained expression on Kakashi before his eyes closed and his body fell in the void.