3

Kakashi built a mud wall infront of him when he sensed a murderous intent from behind him. He turned around but was too late to act as a fist punched him and slammed him onto the mud wall.

It was a strong punch, he felt dizzy but shook it off quickly and looked at the attacker. He frowned, it was no other than Obito.

"You-?" Before he could say anything he charged towards him again

The white haired jumped into the air and stood on the wall. Obito frowned and weaved some hand signs.
Kakashi narrowed his eyes as he saw Obito enhaling air and blowing out fire. Just at the right time, he dodged it and jumped across the wall.

The mud wall of little wolf was weaker than Obito had expected and melted away even if he had used a little amount of chakra for his jutsu.

As the wall melted, it revealed the little Kakashi who stood tall and proud. His eyes narrowed as he said "That was stronger than yesterday, Obito"

He snorted, feeling the resentment growing inside of him and charged towards the wolf cub. He couldn't kill this person but breaking a few bones won't be so bad right?

Obito had a difficult time moving around with the little and unexperienced body of his but it was more then enough to equal with the Kakashi infront of him.

In between there exchange of fist, he heard Kakashi say "You are really eager to beat me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm eager to swipe off that smug look off your face!" Obito growled

Kakashi's moves were a little childish and clumsy but just enough to not get hurt. If Obito hadn't had hundreds if not thousands of battles, he would have thought that his moves were as smooth as butter.

With a smooth move, Obito kicked Kakashi in the face, causing him to fall on the ground flat.
Bruise could be seen in his face as he sat up with an unreadable expression.

"What got you this early in the morning?" He tilted his head

Obito didn't responded, just stood there. He was thinking if he should just tie the wolf down and torture him till he let's him out of this world or play along.

After not getting an answer for a long while, Kakashi charged towards him and continued the battle.

At last, Obito decided to play along as he didn't knew what would be the consequences of doing whatever he had thought of.

He took out two kunais and threw it at Kakashi. One of them brushed through his arm while the another one was caught by him as it flew back towards Obito.

He twirled to dodge but was punched by Kakashi along with a kick in his guts. Both of them stood their ground, panting.

'Kakashi had been a fine ninja since childhood, with this body, I can't defeat him unless...... oh well nevermind. Lets just keep it a secret for now.'

Kakashi threw shurikens at him, managed to dodge it but got the tip of his hair cut in the process.
Both of them ran towards each other with a fist ready to smack the other's face when the time was right when suddenly, Obito heard a voice. A voice calling his name, that made his whole world stop.

He looked at the owner at of the voice as he whispered "Rin..."

Unfortunately, the white wolf wasn't bothered one bit as he felt his jaws almost crack when the smaller one grasped the chance. He had fallen on the ground with Kakashi sitting on top of him,his fist ready to attack any time soon.

"Hey! You two started a fight this early in the morning?" The little girl frowned as she walked near them

"Don't let your guards down" the wolf growled

Obito simply pushed him off of him as he rushed infront of Rin.

"Rin?" He whispered just enough for her to hear

He was battling with his tears so as not to let it out. He couldn't show it to her, at least not here, not when he knew it was in Kakashi's memory. It wasn't in the genjutsu he had wished for.

He knew it would all just end up as it had been.

Rin placed her palm on his cheek, inspecting his freshly received wounds.
"You guys can be really energetic at early mornings!"She scrunched her nose

No matter what it was, all Obito wanted to do was hold her in his arms and never let her go away from him ever again. He wanted her to hear all that he had to tell, wanted to tell her how much he missed her and that he would never let her go again.

He reached out to hold her hand that had been one his cheek but she went past him before he could. She went to the now standing Kakashi and inspected him as well.

"I should rather let Minato sensei take care of you two naughty kids" she chuckled

"He started it" the white wolf rolled his eyes

All Obito did was to give him a quick glare before trying to hold back his expression. He wasn't supposed to be acting anything different from how he had been in the past, yes that must be it.

Although he had just now given more than one reason for Kakashi to suspect him and knowing his fox-like mind, sure Kakashi knew that something was off.

Guess, I'll play dumb now.