4

Kakashi hadn't been having a very good day since the first thing that woke him up was a sharp pain in his head. It was still midnight then, he tried to go back to sleep but it was almost impossible for him.

Finally giving up on sleeping, he decided to drag himself to the balcony. It was a clear night as the moon shone brightly in the sky. Cold breeze of wind caressed him as he looked at the peaceful village which would have been so crowded usually.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain just like before but this time it was in his left eye. He covered it with his hand in hope that the pain would go which did work he supposed.

But he still felt like something was weird, something that he was thinking about in the back of his head.

When the day finally started and he thought of practicing earth style jutsu, there it came, an unexpected battle.

He was surprised at first , to see Obito arriving before time but it soon turned into a shock when he started to hit him without any reason, or at least that was what he thought.

It was pretty much the Uchiha's thing to do but this time it was something different. He had felt his resentment, and it was greater than it used to be, much greater than he could estimate.

But then, Rin was there and he was kind of thankful for it. Since Obito completely stopped his movements. He look on him was different, something he had never seen in him and it almost frightened him.

"I should rather let Minato sensei take care of you naughty kids " Rin chuckled

No, Kakashi wasn't in fault of this battle,it was done by Obito. So why should he take part in the blame?

"He started first " kakashi rolled his eyes

He saw Obito look at him, but for a moment, he thought it was a glare full of resentment,  nothinglike the usual. But before he could conclude anything, Obito had turned towards Rin. Today, he was something fishy. But its wasn't like he cared.

He could just ignore him.
"Hey, seems like I am late today!" A blonde was seen smiling at the three as he walked near him

"Minato sensei! You are just in time! These two were fighting this early morning" Rin smiled at their sensei

Minato looked at Obito with his thumb on his chin, suspiciously. And Kakashi was sure that even he had spotted something different about the loud kid today.

"That's unusual" he said

Obito had a expression, which was rather hard to detect. Fear? Disgust? Regret? What was it? It left the wolf cub wondering.

"What's so unusual?" Obito asked hurriedly as his eyes widen just a bit
"You are in time today" Minato grinned "to battle with Kakashi?"

'And I thought he knew better' he facepalmed imaginaryly 

"O-oh that, no, I just happened to be early today and just happened to meet him" said Obito as he put both his hand behind his head

"Since you both are working on yourselves to improve, I think battling eachother is a great idea. We could point out eachother's weakness and get stronger " Minato smiled as he raised a finger in the air

"I don't think so. I would rather train with Rin" Obito sneered

"Not like I am entertaining the idea either " Kakashi said

Minato's smile had froze, as he could see a drop of sweat on his forehead as he was still there with his finger in air.

"Come on, don't act like that, we are in the same team. And we even have a mission together after a few days " He let out a akward laugh.

Mission? Wait, this is..... when Rin was captured
Obito peeked at Rin

"..... how many days are left for the mission?" Obito whispered but loud enough for them to hear

"Weren't you the most excited one for it? How come you don't know? Two days" Rin chuckled

"I see"
No matter what, I won't let the same thing repeat, Rin....