9

Kakashi looked at him and removed his hand from his head. This time Obito didn't resisted instead grinned at the little wolf.

For the sake of getting out of here!

"Now your whole face is covered up!"

Kakashi grabbed his arm and dragged Obito with him toward the door while Obito looked at him, confused. He was soon pushed out of the room and the door was slammed on his face before he could even react.

"!!!!"

Kakashi took off the goggles.

"Oi! Kakashi! What's wrong?! Why would you kick me out?!" Obito's voice was filled with anger as he slammed on the door

'There he goes again, his newly developed weirdly aggressive personality.....' 

If he was honest, he was scared wherever Obito snapped to that side of his. It was almost as if he was a different person or rather an extreme and resentful version of his hyperactive self.

But at the moment all he could think about was what had happened just now. Why had he even put on the goggles? Was he that curious? Or was he just fooling around? Whatever the reason, for him it was just......

He ran his fingers through his hairs.

'So embarrassing...'

"Are you even listening to me?! KAKASHI!" Obito yelled while slamming the door continuously

Kakashi almost thought that it would break if he didn't stop but he really didn't wanted to deal with the mad boy right now.

"There are many rooms here, just go and sleep in one of those...."said Kakashi as he threw his tired self on the bed

Obito had lost count of time standing at the door. After staying there for a long time, debating weather to break the door or not, he finally decided to get some rest and headed to the first empty room he saw.

He laid down on the bed with both his hands behind his head and a deep frown.

"What a FRUSTRATING DAY!" he shouted at the top of his lungs

Author's note:
Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will be longer!