2

After an unknown period of time, Obito felt himself. His eyes fluttered open to see a very familiar room and in a cozy bed. It had been ages since he had felt the comfort of being in his room again. His head felt dizzy as he sat up on his bed and even felt his body somewhat different.

He rubbed his eyes and realized that he didn't had the scar on his face. He touched his face again to make sure but it only him further realize that his body was normal like before, no scar and no Zetsu's body. Just him and...... well as his child self.

"What the hell?" he frowned

"ah! You're awake!" a known voice was heard and he quickly turned to the direction

It was an extremely weird slime-like black fluid but he was sure of who it was, black zetsu.

"What happened? How am I here? How are you here?" Obito asked hurriedly

"A very unpleasant accident, copy-nin's jutsu was flared by the lightening and somehow now you are inside his head now." he said in his raspy voice

"What?!"

"Yes as crazy it seems, it is something that even I myself saw first time."

"Help me get out of here" Obito demamded

"I dont know how to do that."

"Just kill that Kakashi and will be out!"

"Dont be so excited just yet, if he is killed so will you. Now listen to me, I dont have much time here. But I got a theory of how you can escape this. Make this person fall in love with you"

"...What? you're serious?"

"It might work, if he will have this strong feeling towards you then maybe he will break his world of memories himself for you and maybe even help you accomplish your goal" The black thing chuckled

"Thats a very disgusting idea. I cant even stand next to him without wanting to beat him up and he will NEVER love me" he stated coldly

"Then of course its not the only way, you can find your own way of getting out of here but i really think my idea might work. Whatever you do just don't get stuck here forever and DONT kill the copy nin here till you want to die. Another thing is he might not remember anything out of this world of hisss" The black fluid got away from the wooden floor, when Obito reached out to catch him it had been too late.

"Black Zetsu!" he called out but there as no reply

He rushed to the down floor in hope of finding him but it was just a waste of time. He growled in frustration.

"Obito, why are up so early in the morning?" A blurry and loving voice was heard

Obito's eyes widened and he was stunned for a moment. He turned towards the voice and saw an old lady standing at the door of one of the rooms with a woolen ball in her hand. It was his grandmother.

Before he knew, he was already hugging her as tears blurred his vision. He had missed her more than words could describe, or maybe even more that he thought so.

Her comforting palm ruffled his hair softly as she said "What's wrong?"

There was so much of concern and worry in her voice, and he had longed to hear it.

"Had a bad dream, grandmother " he said, trying to hold back his tears

"It's fine..... don't cry" She kneeled down and held his head in her palm "my Obito is a strong boy, right?"

She wiped his tears and smiled at him.
"Since you are already up, why don't you go and surprise your friends by getting early?"

"Go where?" Obito asked

"To the practice ground, of course or are you thinking of skipping your training today? Your friends will be sad, you know?" She said

"Oh right, training, with my.....'friends'" he narrowed his eyes, if it was his original body he would have looked scary but now he was looking like a cat

He went back to his room and got ready as he would have when he was little but this time he carried more kunais with him.

He bid a bye to his grandma and went out.
It was still early in the morning and by early, it was almost dark with just a little light coming from the street lights.

Today he won't be late, after all there wouldn't be any grandma's have to cross the road this early in the morning.

He looked around at the place he once used to live. It was quiet and peaceful but then he remembered how he created a permanent peace in the clan along with Itachi. He chuckled at the thought and looked at the dark sky.

"Can I use sharinggan in this form?" He whispered to himself
He closed his eyes and opened it revaling a pair of red, bright eyes, it was mangekyo. He was relieved and turned his eyes back to normal.

He wondered a bit more around the clan before reaching the training ground. He had arrived an hour earlier that the time Minato had said, so he assumed that he will be quiet and alone.

But to his surprise, a certain white arragont wolf cub was already there, practising his earth style jutsu.

His eyes narrowed and he could feel his anger surfacing as he charged towards Kakashi.