5

After their small conversation, they had started to train. Obito couldn't concentrate in it though. Not like he had to, after all he knows better than it.

He was just wondering if things would end up like it had before, if he could get out of this mess if he died there. Could he change what had happened?

His train of thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a smack on his head.

"You will get yourself killed like this" He heard a growl

"You want a fight or what?!" Obito snapped at the white-haired boy

"Explain that first " Kakashi pointed at the tree infront of them

It was a simple tree, nothing unusual.

"What?" He frowned

"You didn't hit the target," Kakashi scoffed

"Oh" Obito sighed " Not like its a real enemy. Now now, let's imagine the tree to be you"

He got three kunais and stared at the cub. He threw it towards the tree while his eyes stayed on Kakashi but all three of them hit it perfectly.

"Bakashi" he snorted

He could see the frown on the wolf cub as he looked at the kunais that went halfway through the tree.

"Obito-" he started, but he walked away

"I am going early today, I have some work at home" he left

Obito wasn't sure where exactly he should be going. All of this was just too confusing for him.

"Maybe I should find Madara!" He clapped his hand together with sparkling eyes

Obito was running towards the forest to search for the cave of the Uchiha ghost but to his surprise, there was nothing. Nothing at all, the forest ended at a point and there was only darkness and a invisible wall stopped him from going any further.

He tried to touch it and there it was.

What the hell is this? Why can I not go through?

He tried his fire ball jutsu on the wall but it change nothing. He tried other few ninjutsu along with taijutsu but the result was the same.

At last all he could do was to growl in frustration and return to the village.

It was already dawn by then. He stopped near a river and sat on the grass.

What the hell should I do?! At this point I really want to kill that Bakashi, but it won't help ME in anyway!!

He threw himself on the grass with a growl. The grass felt really soft against his skin as the wind caressed him. It helped to calm him down. His eyelid felt heavy and it closed on its own.

Had it been a tiring day? Probably....

He wasn't sure how much time had passed but suddenly something clicked in his head.

The cave isn't there.... maybe because, Kakashi never saw it!

His eyes flung open and he tried to sit up but he hit something that sent him back down.

"Oww!" He cried

The first thing he saw after opening his eyes was the white-haired baka.

"You?! What are you doing here?!" He scrunched

"I could ask the same to you" Kakashi scoffed as he rubbed his forehead

"And why the hell were you above me?!" Obito snapped

"Observing a fool sleeping!" He sneered

"Why am I even talking to you?!"Obito growled

There was silence between them for a long time. The wind caressed them cooling the rage inside Obito. It was dark with nither sun nor moon in the sky, just some stars shining.

"What are you doing here this late at night?" Obito asked

"Asking the same question again won't get you any answer" Kakashi scoffed

"You are such a- forget it!" The elder one hissed as he stood up ready to leave

Suddenly, he felt a hand grabbed his wrist, it was the wolf cub.
"What?" He scrunched his nose
"What happened to you?" Kakashi said in a low voice

"....What are you talking about, I can't understand ~~" Obito scratched his head

"You know exactly what, Obito" He could see the frown on the little one

"No, I don't ~~~~ what are you trying to say??"
'Damn! I hadn't expected him to ask this question so soon!' Obito thought

He tried to brush off his hand but the next second he found himself pinned on the ground with a kunai dangerously close to his neck. And right before his eyes were a pair of shining eyes gazing through his soul.

"You want a fight or what?" Obito said coldly

"What are you?" Kakashi whispered as his eyes inspecting Obito

"A dog? Is that what you expect me to say?" He sneered only to receive glare

He sighed 'if there is no way to talk out of it~~~'

Obito tilted his head towards the kunai causing Kakashi to distant it a bit.

"What are you doing?!" He exclaimed
"You want to kill me, right? So I am just giving you a chance" The elder one smiled innocently

He did it further and to not let the sharp object touch Obito, Kakashi tossed it aside but it imbalanced him. He fell on the top of Obito. Their headbands clashed as his lips touched the elder one's cheek, dangerously close to his lips.