Honk

It is another ordinary day in Harmiona Falls. Guy Diamond is babysitting both Muffin and Socks for the day.  Soon we see Socks scurries to the scene from the right.

"Hey, Socks!" Guy Diamond said.

"Ginny, play Honk?" Socks asked.

"Honk? What's Honk?" Guy Diamond asked.

The scene switches to a closer as Socks sits down and has a small chuckle.

"Your noiis honk!" Socks said.

Socks points at Guy Diamond's nose and resumes sitting with a subtle excitement.

"What are you talking about? Nothing happens when you press my nose. Look!" Guy Diamond said.

Guy Diamond now sitting straight up and looking cross-eyed, pokes his nose - nothing out of ordinary happens.

"See? Nothing. It's just a regular old nose." Guy Diamond said.

Guy Diamond leans his head closer to Socks who stands up and presses Guy's nose. There is a small raspy honk-sound coming from somewhere, startling Guy Diamond.

"Huh?!" Guy Diamond gasped.

Guy Diamond glances around as Socks is chuckling.

"What was that?" Guy Diamond asked

Guy Diamond again faces towards Socks who presses his nose twice each accompanied by honking-sounds eerily similar to the one earlier. Socks prances a little on her spot, tittering very audibly.

"He-e-hey!" Guy Diamond exclaimed.

Guy Diamond scratching his head glances up towards the sky.

"What's going on here?" Guy Diamond asked.

Guy Diamond gazes over his shoulder towards the left.

"Where's that honking coming from?" Guy Diamond asked.

Socks points at Guy Diamond's nose.

"Your noiis, Ginny!" Socks said.

Confused Guy Diamond looks at his nose.

"My nose? No way! Let me see..." Guy Diamond said.

Guy Diamond pokes his own nose again - with the same inaudible result he got the first time.

"Hmm, nothing. Well that's weird, isn't it?" Guy Diamond said.

Socks, after having failed to hold her tittering, presses Guy Diamond's nose once again. Once more there is the honk-sound. Baffled Guy Diamond looks at his nose as Socks is giggling so hard she falls on her back holding her tummy.

"Daddy, I heard some honking sound, what's going on?" Tiny's radio asked.

"Whenever Socks presses my nose, it makes a weird honking sound." Guy Diamond explained.

Socks pressed Guy Diamond's nose and it made the same honking sound.

"Wow!" Tiny's radio exclaimed.

"Whenever I press it nothing happens." Guy Diamond said.

Guy Diamond pressed his nose but nothing happens.

"Hmm... Rocksocks, can you touch my nose?" Tiny's radio asked.

Socks pressed Tiny's nose and another honking sound was heard sounding less raspy than Guy Diamond's. Socks started to laugh as Tiny starts to giggle.

"It seems she's got the magic touch daddy." Tiny's radio giggled.

The view backs away showing Muffin having entered the scene.

"What's happening?" Muffin asked.

Muffin climbs up to sit next to the other side of Guy Diamond opposite of Tiny and Socks.

"Well Muffin, it's really weird; Whenever Socks presses either my or Tiny's nose, it makes a weird honking sound!" Guy Diamond said.

Socks pads towards Guy Diamond and presses his nose once more. Guy's nose honks causing Socks to wheeze-chuckle and falter backwards as Tiny starts to laugh.

"Oo, let me try!" Muffin said.

Muffin touches on Guy Diamond's nose — nothing happens.

"Weird, huh?" Guy diamond said.

Muffin looks at her paw in confusion.

"Seems to only happen when Socks does it." Tiny's radio said.

Tiny gently pokes Socks' tummy, causing her to giggle and they take a couple of steps backwards while the duo are wheeze-chuckling more.

"I'll try pressing it harder!" Muffin said.

Muffin having stomped her foot and looking even more determined, winds-up for a slap.

"Muffin NoAAR—" Guy Diamond screamed.

"Muffin wait!" Tiny's radio shouted.

Muffin's lunge is strong enough to topple Guy Diamond onto his back; Socks and Tiny, having hopped a little back away from Guy Diamond to avoid being squashed, continues to observe the unfolding tussle.

"Uuurgh!" Guy Diamond groaned.

Muffin, now sitting on Guy Diamond, leans towards Guy Diamond's face and slaps his nose twice.

"Ugh! Agh!" Guy Diamond screamed.

Guy picks up Muffin and after a slap on his nose attempts to hold her at arm's length. Muffin flails towards Guy Diamond's nose.

"Why - isn't - it - working?!" Muffin shouted.

Guy Diamond loses his grip allowing Muffin to land her paws on his face. Muffin, now riding on Guy Diamond's shoulder, slams both of her paws on the nose again and presses it down with her weight three times.

"Owgh! Ugh-h! Agh-ha!" Guy Diamond yelped in pain.

Guy Diamond again grabs and at arm's length holds away Muffin who is furiously flailing towards Guy Diamond's nose.

"Ahaha. Stop, slapping—Owf-fuhu!" Guy Diamond shouted.

"Stop!" Tiny's radio shouted.

Muffin actually listens to Tiny's request and stops hurting Guy Diamond.

"You already broke daddy's horn," Tiny's radio said.

Socks pressed Guy Diamond's nose one more time.

"Ho-ho-ho-ho-honk..." Guy Diamond said in defeated sob.

The trio just sat there having no idea what to do next.

"Now what?" Muffin asked.