The Great Pop Diner Caper

Back in New York, one of the employees, Lani opens the door, enters the room and starts to shiver. While shivering, she passes by a frozen skeleton. She stops at a box, looks down and screams, turning to face the camera. As she screams, the scene cuts to another employee Keira looking through the order window. It cuts to the dining area, where Sebastian and the others look up from their meals. It cuts to the manager, Sebastian's office, where he is stacking some money, but the scream makes it fall. It cuts back to the freezer. Sebastian runs to the door.

"What is it, girl?" Sebastian asked.

Lani babbles. The light turns on and Lani points to the box.

"Lani?" Sebastian asked.

He stops walking and grabs an oxygen tank and puts it over Lani's mouth. Lani stops babbling and starts taking deep breaths.

"There, there, dudette. What's the big deal?" Sebastian asked.

Sebastian tosses the oxygen tank.

"S-S-S-S-Sebastian!" Lani stuttered. 

The scene cuts to the empty box.

"We're all out of Patties!" Lani freaked out.

The scene cuts back to Lani and Sebastian.

"That's nothing to fuss over, dudette. We'll just whip up a new batch, like we did in the old days!" Sebastian said.

The scene changes to show a cauldron in the kitchen. Lani and Sebastian are surrounding it.

"I know this process like the back of my hand. We always start with..."  Sebastian bragged.

Sebastian holds up an opened bag of flour.

" ...flour. "Sebastian said.

Sebastian pours in the flour.

"Sugar, It's like riding a bicycle, ain't it, dudette?" Sebastian asked.

Sebastian pours in the sugar.

"You never forget, mate." Lani said.

"What do ya say we do the next one together, eh?" Sebastian asked.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat," Lani nodded.

"Sea salt." Sebastian said while holding up a jar of sea salt.

"Salt." Lani said while holding up a jar of salt.

"What are you on about, dudette? Third step is always sea salt." Sebastian said.

"That's funny, I remember salt third. And doesn't the recipe call for regular salt?" Lani said.

"It's sea salt." Sebastian debated.

The scene cuts to later inside the dining area of the restaurant. Sebastian walks up to Lani.

"There is another problem I can't get out of my head," Sebastian said.

"What's that?" Lani asked.

"I need to somehow get Chaz to stop comin' after the precious formula." Sebastian explained.

"Hmm, I know! Let's put it somewhere far away where Chaz will never expect." Lani suggested.

"Lani, that's it, you genius. You just solved the problem. I'll let Peppy know right away," Sebastian cheered.

Sebastian runs away. The scene cuts to a TV with Elaine on it. There is also a card that reads, "Good Morning America Special Report".

"Breaking news! Earlier today, Senator Peppy, the proprietor of the Pop Diner restaurant, parted with the secret recipe. We now go to our top reporter, Janna El-Khoury, who is in New York, live on the scene," Elaine said.