36

Athena Jones

I wake up groaning softly, blinking my eyes open to see him standing near the bed his hand reaching down to brush my hairs away from my face"Morning" he says as I adjusted my focus on him, he sits down on the bed besides me a towel wrapped around his waist.

I couldn't help but smile as I leaned up kissing his cheek before falling back onto the pillow "Morning," I reply lazily squeezing his hand in mine.

"Sleep well?" He asks as he looks down at me and I hoped he wouldn't notice a bright-red blush on my cheeks.

I can't believe I'm actually here, I can't believe last night was real and that we actually did that, that actually happened with him out of all the people.

"I did" I replied, smiling widely as I squeezed his hand tightly and squeezed my eyes shut as I buried my face in the pillow, feeling the heat rush back into my face. I'm so embarrassed, why am I so embarrassed? I want to pull him into the bed and cuddle with him, but I was too embarrassed. I feel a sudden urge to kiss him again.

He chuckles as he sees my face flush with redness. "You doing alright there, Red?" He asks with a soft chuckle as he takes hold of my hand on the side of the bed.

I look upwards, trying to keep my cool as his playful smile almost got the best of me. "I'm fine" I mumbled as I finally sit up on the bed holding the sheets on my chest.

"Sure," he says shaking his head as he leans in grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me closer metting my lips halfway

I let out a soft sound when our lips finally met and he pulled me closer, his grasp around my neck was firm but not harsh. I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed him just as firmly, my body trembling when our tongue made contact.

It felt so sudden and it felt like it took everything in me to resist falling back onto the bed with him when our lips finally split and I was left blushing and short of breath.

"Just making sure I still have the effect you have on me," he say resting her forehead on mine.

I roll my eyes hitting his chest lightly "Shut up"

"Just admit I have an effect on you" he says mocking me as he gives me a smug smile.

I roll my eyes and punch his chest softly "You're so full of yourself" I reply back, as I get out of the bed with the sheets still wrapped around me as I held it on my chest looking around for my clothes.

"Yeah, last night you were pretty full of me too," he smirks as I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks, I picked up my clothes scattered around the floor and throw the sheet on his face, while I pull my underwear and bra on.

He raises the sheet and pulls it away from his head looking at me. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head smiling as he watches me get changed. "Can I not watch?" he says, his tone clearly playing with me as he takes in the sight.

"No," I laugh slightly pulling my dress on quickly "I have to go join my friends for breakfast in the great hall, I'll see you in class?" I add looking at him over my shoulder.

His expressions changes into one that was unreadable before he nods slowly "Yeah" he says I don't read much into it and walked towards the door

“Okay, see you later” I nod as I leave his room walking out of the boys dormitory I went to my room, which was empty seemed like Dahlia and Hazel were already gone for breakfast, I smile to myself as I think back of yesterday, Hazel's idea of getting a reaction out of him by flirting with Milo definitely worked.

I sit on the side of my bed thinking about everything that happened yesterday, it can't be true. I still can't even believe that happened yesterday. I smile to myself as I remember everything before my eyes drops onto the letter on my table near the bed.