Chapter 1

It had already been three years since Eren and Levi have gotten together. Levi announced it to all the Cadets before he went any further with Eren. Mikasa pushed Armin and Jean out of the way to strangled Levi but Hanji held her back."Hanji let me go! I need to kill that shortie!!" Hanji pulled her into another room trying to calm her down. "Eren, I thought I told you to tell Ackerman about this first." Eren scratched the back of his head. "Sorry Corporal, I guess I forgot." Levi rolled his eyes. "Pathetic." Ever since that day, Ackerman has been asking what I've been doing to him. 'Did you hurt Eren in any way? Have you done it with him? Did you go easy? Did you wear a condom?' She has been asking Levi the same questions for the last three years and he didnt answer any of them. ~Present Day~ "Morning." Hanji walked in the mess hall sitting across from Levi with his head on the table. "Looks like someone is having a crappy morning." She let out a small chuckle. "Shut up shitty glasses." Levi groaned. "Eren isnt doing a good job 'staying in place.'" Levi let out a long sigh. "Hmm sounds like you need a little help." Hanji fixed her glasses. "I think I have just the thing for you and Eren just enjoy your sex more." Levi covered her mouth. "Shut up four eyes! Mikasa might hear your big mouth!" Hanji rolled her eyes and bit his hand. "Ow! You shitty-" She cut him off. "Do you want my help or not?" Levi looked passed Hanji and saw Eren walking down the hall with Armin. "Grr, fine but next time dont say your shit outloud or else Ackerman will hear you." She giggled. "Im surprised, you called Mikasa by her first name a few moments ago." Levi didnt bother to respond to her nosense. He followed Hanji down the halls to her office where she does her experiments. "Ta-da! Welcome to my office!" Hanji spun in a circle showing Levi her wonderland. "Isnt it just BEAUTIFUL?!" She ran inside. 'I knew this was a bad idea.' Levi followed after her having seconds thoughts but he gave her a chance.