Chapter 24

"Corporal? Hanji said you wanted to tell me something." Eren repeated himself. 'I guess she wants me to ask him now.' Levi put his paperwork on one side of his desk and stood up. "Yes Eren, and its very important you hear this because you will choose." Eren looked at him a bit confused. Levi reached into his jacket and pulled out a small box. "Eren, I've known you for a long time now and it feeling just like yesterday I asked you to be mine. I know the bullshit we went through was stupid and pathetic but we were able to bust are ass through it all." Eren chuckled. "The point is that the last 5 years, well almost 6 years, we've been together I realized that I want you to be part of me life. You showed me how to smile like a jackass and laugh like a horse and I want to continue changing with you." Levi got down on one knee and opened the small box. "That is why Im asking you." Eren's eyes widen is shocked feeling a few tears. "Will you Eren, make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" Eren nearly broke into tears. "Yes!" Levi stood up, placed the ring on his finger and kissed him. "Awww you actually did it?!" Hanji kicked the door open. "H-Hanji?!" Eren broke the kiss. "How much did you see?" Eren blushed a bright red. "Everythiiinggg!!!" Hanji pulled out her clipboard. "I already have the wedding set." She continued to talk about the plans while Eren and Levi exchanged looks at each other, with their hands locked together.