Chapter 3

Levi lookes back at the bottle and thought to himself. 'Could this really work?' "I guess I have to put trust in Four eyes." Levi placed the bottle in his pocket to keep it hiden. "Now I just need to find Eren." He turned away from Hanji's office and started walking down the hall hearing a few steps approach him from behind. "What the hell?" Before Levi had a chance to turn around, Eren slammed against in his back causing the both of them to fall. "S-sorry Levi. I-I wasn't looking were I was going." Eren stood up lending a hand to help him up. "Why rush?" Levi accepted his hand and he was pulled back up on his feet. "Well I um.. was looking for you sir." Eren looked down with a light blush. "Did you need something?" Levi lifted up Eren chin. "I-I was just wondering i-if we can well be alone.." Eren looked away blushing more. "Just for a while. O-only if you want that is." Levi sighed. "Eren, you know I always make time for you." He starts walking down the hall to his office. "Come on, let's talk in my office." Eren followed him but kept his distance trying to hide his blush. 'I guess this is my best chance to make him drink this.' Levi pulled the small bottle from his pocket and held it in his hand. 'This will be easy.' He opened his office door and let Eren in first. "You can sit down anywhere you want and I'll make us something to drink." Levi waited for Eren's response then left the room. He made his was to the kitchen to prepare some tea. Levi opened the bottle and remembered what Hanji told him. 'If you and your lover drink this, your bodies will be more satisfied.' "Hmm, I guess half the bottle won't hurt." Levi put the same amount of liquid in each tea, putting the cap back on the bottle. "There." He then put the small bottle back in his pocket, taking the teas back to his office. 'Hanji better be right about this.' Levi entered the room handing Eren his tea. "Drink up." Levi drank his tea at the same time Eren did.