Chapter 21

"Eren, Im sorry I didnt tell you this and I'm sorry that I hurt you and Levi." "Then why did you fucken kiss me?! You have Jean dont you? You two had that and why didnt you fucken kiss him?!" Eren was mixed with both anger and confusion. "Dont you know what the hell you did to me and Levi?! You kiss me and Petra nearly had sex with Levi, all this is beacause of your stupid kiss Mikasa!" She looked down feeling tears ready to pour. "Eren.. I didnt want to hurt you or Shortie.." Jean stayed close by her and rubbed her back, keeping her calm. "If you didnt want to hurt me and the Corporal, then what was the point of the kiss? And does Jean know about it? Where you with him when you kissed me?" Mikasa didnt want to hear anything else. "Eren just shut up!" She was still looking down. "Are you that stupid?! You saw me and Petra talking in Hanji's office, you heard our conversation and you still dont get it!?" He head shot up. "They were only fucken clones! I didnt kiss anyone but Jean! Petra didnt try having sex with Levi, she can never bring herself to do it! Everything that happen, wasnt us!" Eren backed away a little. "I was there when I went to Jean's room and told Levi I was pregnant." Eren took a couple of deep breaths trying to control himself. "All of this only happened because Levi had to see what you go through with me and you had to see what he goes through with Petra." Eren finally understood it all but he didnt know the purpose of all of it. "Eren, please can you leave me and Mikasa alone for a while." Jean wiped away some tears from her eyes and sat her on the bed. "Yes." Eren made his way back to door. "Eren," Jean called. "What?" He opened the door nearly leaving. "The next time you come in here, dont go saying crap to her. She was only doing a favor to Hanji and Mikasa didnt want it to go this far." Eren didnt say a word. Jean continued. "And Mikasa wanted to tell you that.. were getting married." Eren walked out, closing the door behind him.