Chapter 5

After a long night of sex, Eren woke up in the Corporals bedroom. "Hmm? Why am I in the Levi's room?" Eren stood up but he felt.. short. "Why do I feel so.. weird?" Eren made his way to the bathroom and looked himself in the mirror. "Why do I look like CORPORAL LEVI AHHH!!" Eren screamed and ran to the door but it hit him and fell back. "Jaeger what the hell are you doing in my body?!" Levi was trying hard not to yell at himself. "I-I dont know!" Eren got up. "Well figure it because I want my big dick." Eren stayed silent. "So since Im your body," He smiled. "Does this mean I can be in control?" Levi slapped Eren, well his own body. "Dont be stupid! Don't you see what happen to us!?" Levi nearly freaked out. "I'm short and your tall now?" Eren shrugged and looked up at Levi, but he didn't look so happy. "We need to go see Hanji." Levi made his way to the door. "Why Ms. Hanji?" Eren asked a bit curious. "Did she have something to do with this?" Levi didn't know whether or not to tell him. "I'm only asking her to help us." He then left the room leaving Eren alone in his office. 'I know four eyes has something to do about this.' Levi continued to walk until someone hugged him from behind. "Eren!" Mikasa gave him a big warm hug. "A-Ackerman?!" Levi looked back in shocked. "Ackerman? Don't you start turning into that shortie." Mikasa smiled and pulled on his sleeve. "Come on you have to eat." Levi was pulled into the mess hall with all the others. "And dont tell me you already ate because I'm not stupid." She sat down with Armin and pulled Levi nexted to her. 'Great now I have another problem to take of.'