Chapter 17

"Um Levi." Eren walked beside him. "What is it Eren?" He continued to walk down the hall. "Does Petra really act like that? Like she wants all of you?" Levi stayed silent for a moment. "Now that you say that, she's never like that. I mean she only trys to get close to me and kiss me but not have sex." Eren felt his neck, where Petra sucked on it softly. "Are you still think about what happen?" He rubbed his neck. "Well, not really. Its just when I was wondering Hanji's office I hear Mikasa and Petra talking." Levi opened his office. "You must be hearing things. You and I were the only people who entered her office." Levi took off his jacket and hung it up. "I know but Mikasa wouldnt kiss you like that. She would either run away or just go with Jean." Levi pulled off his shirt. "And Petra, she doesnt act well, like a whore. When I met her she was always kind and she still is." Levi grabbed Eren and kissed him, shutting him up. "You need to stop talking about that. The past is the past, so move forward." Levi looked at the time. "Well its 9:54pm so we should probably drink this before we sleep." He grabbed the cups from earlier. "I'll go get us tea so we can drink it." Levi left the room. Eren layed on the Corporal's bed thinking what about Mikasa told him. *flash back* "What do you need Ackermam?" Mikasa bit her lower lip. "Corporal, I need you to tell Eren something." She stood there frozen trying to find the right words to say. Mikasa whispered in his ear. "Tell Eren that Im...pregnant and let him know that the father is.." Levi called for Eren. *end of flashback* "ugh. If only Levi didnt call for me I would have known." He layed on his stomach on the bed. "Hopefully when I have my body back she can tell me." Eren sat up. "I dont like being short."