Chapter 16

"Oi shitty glasses." Levi knocked on Hanji's door. "I know your in there." The door opened. "Have some manners. I was busy with other work." She mixed two different liquids together. "Did you come up with the antidote yet?" Levi asked. "Nope. Not just yet." She added other chemicals. "It wont be ready until later tonight." Eren looked around Hanji's lab seeing a shadow run by. "Who was that?" Eren went the direction where he saw the shadow. "So did you and Eren finally make up since you kissed Mikasa?" Levi crossed his arms. "It was the other way around." Hanji poured the liquid in a small bottle. "Well you let her kiss you." She took more notes. "That was my mistake." She put the bottle down. "You really are stupid. You have Eren and you go and let Mikasa kiss you." Levi didnt respond. "But here." She handed him the small bottle with purple liquid. "I guess I finished it early but you have to drink it tonight and then in the morning you and Eren should be back in your correct bodies." Levi held the bottle in his hand. 'If it wasnt for this body swap, I would have lost Eren to Mikasa. Now I see why Eren is late to my office.' "I'll go get Eren." ~With Eren~ "Hello?" Eren moved around a couple of desk. 'Who else is in here?' "Im really happy everything is back to normal." Eren heard a familiar voice. "Yeah, me too." Mikasa felf her stomach. "So have you told Eren?" Petra asked as she put her tea down. "Remember Eren and Levi are here so we cant talk about it." Mikasa took a bite out of her bread. "It was a good idea that Hanji cloned us." Petra giggled. "Yeah because I really didnt want to you know, that stuff to Levi." Eren kept listening. "Hopefully in the morning I can tell Eren who the baby belongs to." Eren wanted to hear what else Mikasa said but he heard Levi calling him. "Eren? Come on, lets get out of Hanji's office." Eren looked back at Mikasa then went running back to Levi. 'Did Hanji plan this?' Hanji pushed them out and shut her door. 'If she did, what was the purpose for it?'