Chapter 20

The next day Levi moved to his side and looked at the time. "Mng..it's morning?" He sat up and saw Eren naked on his bed, still sleeping. "So, were finally back to normal." Levi got up from the bed and grabbed his clothes. "Levi.." Eren slowly sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Is it finally morning..?" He covered his naked body with a blanket. "Yes Eren, and were finally back in our right body." Eren got up and put on his shirt. "I need to go see Mikasa." He grabbed his boxers and slipped it on. "She might not be a awake." Levi said as he walked to the bathroom. "I'll just wake her up. I need to know who's the father." Eren quickly pulled up his pants and ran to Mikasa's room. Eren knocked on her door. "Mikasa, it's Eren." Mikasa heard knocks on her door. "You should answer since its your brother." Mikasa got up from her bed and slowly opened the door, rubbing her eyes. "Eren don't you know what time it is?" She yawned. "I know but Mikasa I want to know who's baby it is." Mikasa didn't say anything. "Please tell me Mikasa. I need to know." Eren looked at her. "He's in the room." She moved aside. "You can see for yourself." Eren walked in her room and saw someone in her bathroom fixing their gear. "J-Jean.." Eren's eyes widen. "Oh, hey Eren." Jean waved at him. "Mikasa, is he.." She gave him a small nod. "When did this happen?" He asked, still a little shocked. "It happen only two days ago and I wanted to tell you but I couldn't bring myself to do it." Jean finally finished putting on his gear and wrapped his arm around Mikasa. "Jean are you really.." Eren wanted to make sure he heard right. "Yes Eren, I'm the father."