Chapter 13

What do you mean this isnt her room!?" Levi yelled at Jean. "Like I said, she traded rooms with someone. Now get the hell out of here!" Jean slammed the door. "I have to keep looking." Levi started checking each room but each room he checked, Eren wasnt there. "I checked everywhere and-" Levi stopped as he saw Mikasa walking his way. "If your looking for shortie he's down the hall four doors to the right." With that Levi ran off. She sighed and knocked on Jean's door. "Hey Mikasa." Jean opened his door and let her in his room. 'Eren you better stop her from trying anything on you.' He ran down the hall and turned left. "So what will it be Corporal?" Petra pushed him against the wall and sucked on his neck more. 'I want to but why cant I bring myself to do it..' She pulled her lips away from his chest and slowly kissed his neck up to his lips. "Levi?" Petra's eyes soften as she pulled Eren a little closer. Before their lips made contact, Levi kicked the door open. Petra released him as soon as her door flew open. "E-Eren!" Petra picked up her clothes. "T-this isnt what it looks like." Levi looked at Eren seeing a tear running down his cheek. "Lets go, I need to tell you something." Levi pulled Eren out of Petra's room, leaving her to stand there as he took Eren back to his office. ~meanwhile~ Eren sat on the couch, staring at the floor trying to forget Petra's touch. Levi sat on the bed thinking about how he will tell Eren about what happen. But in the meantime, it was silent.