Chapter 7

"Pfff. What is taking Levi so long?" Eren layed down on the Corporal's bed filling a bit dizzy. "Ugh my head hurts." He grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly. "This pillow is bigger than Levi." He closed his eyes briefly until he heard a knock at the door. "Levi its Erwin. Can I enter?" Eren sat up. 'Shit.' "Y-yes. It's unlocked." 'Eren your stupid! Levi won't be acting like this.' "Did you just get up?" Erwin asked. "No, why would you ask a question like that?" Eren tried to act more like Levi. "Well your still not fully dressed." He pointed at Eren's boxers. "I can't find my pants." Erwin slowly walked back, making his way to the door."Well Mikasa Ackerman needs to talk you about Jaeger." He grabbed the door knob. "And for the record, she doesn't seem happy at all." He then closed the door. 'Crap! Levi must have screwed shit up for me! Oh god! Not Mikasa!' Eren pulled on his hair nearly pulling it out. Again he heard another knock. "Corporal I need to speak with you." Eren fixed himself up trying to get a grip. "It's open Ackerman." Mikasa entered his room and slapped him across the face. 'Two slaps in the morning.. why me?' "I don't care if your with Eren but stop turning him into you! He's the only family I have left and I don't want you to change him!" She tried to slap him again but Eren stopped her. "I know how much you care for that brat but I'm not changing him, he's only growing up." Mikasa felt frustration growing inside of her but hearing Levi actually being 'nice' for once she relaxed. "Well I um.." She couldn't think of anything to say. "Just don't hurt him!" With that she left the room. Eren sighed and sat on the bed, rubbing his cheek. "Ow."