Chapter 15

"I um." Levi tried to think of an excuse. "Let me guess, you put this in the tea, didnt you? Thats why you needed Hanji in the morning." Levi couldnt lie to him. "Yes." He answered. "I got it from Hanji so she can help with something and it did work but us switching bodies, I didnt know about it." Eren smiled. "I really wish you told me this earlier." He stood up and stretched his arms. "Now shouldnt we go with Hanji so she can fix this?" Levi rolled his eyes. "You really are a brat but in my body, you sound like a leader." Eren opened the door and let Levi out first. "In my body, you sound like a brat, but taller." Levi didnt bother to argue. "Shortie!" Eren turned away and saw Mikasa. For some reason he didnt see her as a sister anymore.. "Ackerman." Levi stepped behind Eren. "Can I talk to you, just for a moment." She spoke quietly. "Alone. Please?" Eren told Levi to go a head to Hanji's office while he stayed with Mikasa. "What do you need Ackerman?" She looked up and it seems she's been crying. "I only want to say that Im really sorry for what I've done. I know I shouldnt have kissed Eren but I loved him and I always wanted him to be my first kiss." Eren knew where she was going with this. "I was only thought about myself instead of thinking of you. You and Eren are together and I understand that but I need you to do me a favor." He lifted up his eyebrow. Mikasa whispered in his ear then left. Eren stood there a bit shock to know the truth. 'Is she really..?' Eren went back to catch up to Levi. "So what did she tell you?" Levi asked. "Oh, um its nothing important. Lets just tell Hanji to change us back." They continued to walk down the hall. 'Mikasa.. why didnt you tell me your pregnant..'