Chapter 22

Eren walked back to Levi's room seeing he just came out of the shower. "Did she tell you?" Eren sat down and stared at the floor. "Jean and Mikasa are getting married." Levi's eyes widen. "What? Do you mean the baby belongs to Horse Face?" Eren gave him a small nod. "Then why do you seem sad?" Levi sat next to him. "You just wanted to know who's the father and now you know." Eren felt his eyes stink. "When I saw her, I just started yelling at her. Im her brother and I go in there and just drop everything like its nothing." Levi noticed a few tears. "Was Jean there to tell you anything else?" He asked. "Yes, he told me he's getting married to Mikasa." He replied softly. "Eren, you should just be happy for her shouldnt you? I mean now you know that you'll be the best man for her wedding." He didnt reply. "It may be hard to take all this in at first but I know you'll happy once its all over." Eren smiled softly. "I guess your right Levi. I just want to forget everything that happen yesterday." Levi gave Eren a warm hug. "You will forget about, after all were still together, even if all that shit happen." Eren chuckled softly. "Yeah we are, arent we? I guess that means our love for each other is strong." Levi placed a kiss on Eren's cheek. "It is. Now lets start a new day, together." Levi gave him a smile. "And many more." Eren added.