Chapter 4

"Mmm." Eren finished up his tea and placed the cup on the table. "Did you add something to it? Because it really has a sweet taste." Eren licked his lips. "Nope. I didn't add anything in it." Levi put his cup down and sat next to Eren. "Now what did you need to talk about?" Eren didn't say a word instead he got on Levi and pushed him on the bed. "C-Corporal I didn't want to talk about anything." Eren took off Levi's jacket then pulled off his shirt exposing his toned chest. "I wanted you." Eren sucked on Levi's nipple roughly pinching the other one. "Ah E-Eren!" Levi let out a few moans. Eren let his tongue swirl around his nipple teasing him as he moved his down to his pants, giving them a light tug. Levi bit his lower lip to prevent any noises. Eren looked up his Corporal seeing a bit of blood. "Levi you have to moan." Eren pulled off his Corporal's pants and let it fall to the floor. "S-shut up." Levi blushed a bright red, looking away from Eren. "J-just hurry up." He moaned softly. "I'm sorry Corporal but this may take all night." Eren took off Levi's boxers, placed both of his hands on his hard member, and slowly put it in his mouth letting his tongue taste the tip. "Mng s-stop.." Levi gripped the bed sheets tight. Eren pushed his head deeper nearly chocking on Levi's member. Eren hovered over Levi and slowly let his member slid inside of him. "Ahh!" Eren held on to his Corporal feeling the hard member push deeper inside of him. Levi moaned in pleasure as Eren moaned in pain, slowly letting it ease to pleasure. Levi slammed his member deeper inside Eren."L-Levi ahh m-more!" Levi did as he was told giving Eren everything until he finally reached the point where he released his hot juices. "L-Levi.." Eren slowly got off of him feeling his juices drip. "Y-yes." Levi looked at Eren. "Nothing." Eren licked the juices off his membe, tasting Levi. "Mmm E-Eren...s-stop" He moaned softly feeling he was about to cum again. "But Levi I want so much more of you." Eren blushed a bright red as he looked at his Corporal while licking off a bit of cum. "E-Eren s-stop ah!" Levi came all over him. He looked away feeling a bit weak. "Mmm." Eren licked the cum off his lips and used his fingers to clean the rest. "That's twice Levi." Eren licked the cum off his fingers. "Ready for round Three?"