PROMO

There was an accident on the road and everyone gathered around the car.Just then Sumbul was passing by. Today she was coming home from office at half time.

She used to come on her scooter and as soon as she reached the place where the accident happened, she heard the noise of people.

At first he ignored it, then he heard Fahmaan's name in the crowd.

Areee ye to vo Mumbai ke sabse bade businessman FAHMAAN KHAN hai.   .......,..Someone from that crowd of people spoke.

On hearing this, Sumbul applied brakes on hee scooter. And she ran towards that crowd. Her breathing had stopped. She was shouting Fahmaan's name. And was pushing the crowd aside.

Plz side ho jao mujhe Fahmaan ko dekhne do. Fahmaan... Fahmaan..... Plz mujhe aage Jane do.     .............Sumbul says crying. And calls out to Fahmaan.

But no one was move side. Nor was they listening to her.

Sumbul kept calling Fahmaan's name. Just then a familiar voice comes from behind.

Kya lagta hai vo tumhara. Kyu bula rahi ho tum usse. Ab kya chahiye tumhe Fahmaan se.      ............. Fahmaan spoke from behind.

Then Sumbul looks back and as soon as she sees him, she runs towards him and hugs him tightly.

She comes running and hugs him. Due to which he was about to fall but he managed to control himself.

But Fahmaan does not respond to her hug.
Then Sumbul says love to him.

I love you Fahmaan. I love you.        .....Saying this she hugs him harder.
Then a big smile appears on Fahmaan's face and he hugs her tightly.

I LOVE YOU 2.        .....Fahman hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear.