BONUS EPISODE

Two years later.

Both the kids had started going to school and both had turned five years old. Both were very smart and understood every task and thing very quickly. Faiza was a very sweet and innocent daughter of her mother and father. And Ayaan was very mischievous. He used to harass every girl in school because, like his dad, he also did not like girls much. But he loved his mother, grandmother and sister very much.

Both the children had come home from school and as usual they were going to office with their mother to bring lunch for dad. Because both of them had come home early from school today.

Sumbul got ready, took both the children and took lunch and went to the office. The driver was driving the car and all three were sitting behind.

Mom  dadi bol rahi thi ki. Dad bahut khadus the pehle. Abhi bhi hai kya.      .....Ayaan asked.

Yes. Your dad was very khadus. And yes still is.       ..... Sumbul said.

Hyyy. My father is the best dad in the world. Both of you keep quiet.      ......faiza said.

Yes, he is the world's best dad. But he was a very angry man. It's fine now.     .....sumbul said.

Then they reach office. They all go straight to Fahmaan's cabin.

Dada ham aa gye.       .....Both children said.

Fahmaan hugs both of them and Sumbul keeps the lunch box on the table.

Kaisi rahi meeting.      ...... Sumbul asked.

Fahmaan ignores her.

Fahmaan was angry with Sumbul because today Sumbul did not let him take shower with her.

Ye abhi bhi khadus hi hai.     .....Sumbul muttered into her mouth.

Chalo bacho dad ke sath jao or hand wash kro.       ..... Sumbul said.

All three went to wash their hands and Sumbul prepared the food.

Everyone sat down and started having lunch quietly. Just then Ayaan gets the urge to urinate and comes outside to urinate.

After completing his work, he will start walking here in the office. Then he went to the receptionist.

Hy miss.  I want to sit here on this chair.    ......ayaan asked.

Yes sure baby.        ...... receptionist said.

My name is Ayaan khan. I am not baby ok.      .......Ayaan said.

Ok Mr Ayaan khan.         ..... receptionist said while smile.

She love him. He is so cute. Just like his dad.

Receptionist She went to the other side and sat.  Just then a beautiful and hot girl comes there. She went crazy for Ayaan as soon as she saw him. She went to him.

Hy champ.      .....that girl said.

Hyyy. Who are you.     .....Ayaan said.

I am an employee here. And I want to meet your father.      .....girl said.

Sorry. He will not meet you.       .....Ayaan said.

Why.        ...she said.

I said no, so no.       .....ayaan said.

You are very khadus.         ....she said for teas him.

Yes i am. Now you go otherwise I will ask the dad to get you fired.           .......Ayaan said.

Aree nhi nhi. Main majaak kar rahi hu.  Mujhe meri job pyari hai.     ...she said while smiling. Pretending him she is afraid of his threat.

Then Sumbul came there searching for him and took him away. Then they had lunch and came home. Sumbul had come up with the idea of ​​convincing Fahmaan.

It was evening and everyone came home. Pranali and Sumbul together put the food on the table.

Pranali Harshad's wife. he also did love marriage,

Everyone freshened up and came back and had dinner.  Everyone talked for some time and went to their rooms. Fahmaan was still angry with Sumbul.

Sumbul Faiza and Ayan were whispering to each other and laughing loudly.

Look at your dad's khaduspan.        ..... Sumbul said.

Both the kids smile. For the first time they had seen their dad in such anger.

Dad aap mujse bhi naraaz ho.        .....faiza Said while going near him.

No my princess aapse nhi hu.        ...... Fahmaan said taking her upon himself.

he kissed Faiza and closed both of them their eyes.

Ayaan and Sumbul were tickling each other and laughing while talking in whispers.

Khi khi khi. Band kro or so jao.     ..... Fahmaan said.

Both stop suddenly and then suddenly laugh loudly. Then she kisses ayaan and also picks up Faiza and kisses her.
and leaves both of them in their room.

Best of luck mom.  Today you will become a dad.      .....ayaan said.

Sumbul confused.       Mean.

Today, you kiss dad and get rid of his anger.       ....Ayaan said while smile.

Badmash from somewhere.  So ja.      .... Sumbul said while smile.

Then she went to her room and locked the room and climbed straight on top of Fahmaan. He did not react.

Sumbul kissed his forehead.      I.

She kissed his right chick.        Am.

Then she kissed his left chick.      Really.

Then she kissed his nose.            Sorry.

Fahmaan kept his eyes closed and did not react.

Aree yrr sorry bol di. Koi movement to kro. I know your are not asleep.           ..... Sumbul said.

Get over me. And sleep.       ..... Fahmaan said without opening his eyes.

Sumbul also got angry and bit his on the lips. Ahhh.      ... he screamed in pain.

Sumbul smile without leave his lips. Then she starts sucking his lower lip. And was opening the buttons of his shirt. Fahman lost his control and bit the upper lip and started sucking hard.

Then slowly both of them took off their clothes. And both of them kept kissing each other and caressing each other's body.

THE END ____________________

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

So guys story is end.  Thank you so much for giving me your love. Love you so much guys.