EPISODE - 20

sum pov

I was in such a deep sleep that I felt as if I had such a peaceful sleep after a long time. In the morning the rays of the sun hit my face or I woke up. But I had not opened my eyes yet. I felt as if someone was sleeping hugging me from behind. And someone's heavy hand is on my waist. And I was feeling very warm from behind. Moreover, someone's leg was also entangled with mine.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned and screamed.

Ahhhhhhhhhh.  Khadus boss.          .......Sumbul screams.

Be quiet, why are you shouting? I am a human being, not a ghost.    ...... Fahmaan said by placing his hand on Sumbul's mouth to stop her screams.

Tum mere room Mai kya kar rahe ho. Or mere bed pe. Bina shirt ke.        .......Sumbul said after getting up from bed.

Fahmaan thinks that she doesn't remember last night. So let's have some fun.

Ye tumhara room nhi hai mera hai. Or mai bhi puch sakta hu ki tum nashe mai mere room Mai kyu aayi.      ......Fahmaan said.

Kya mai aayi. Or nashe mai.     .....Sumbul says shocked.

Oh no I was drunk. Nothing wrong happened between us.      ......Sumbul mutters to herself.

Tumne shirt kyu utari hai.     ......Sumbul asked.

Kya matlab kyu utari hai. Ek sath so rahe the or pyar ke nashe  mai utar gyi.       ..... Fahmaan says while controlling his laughter.

Kyaaaaaaa.    Pyar ka nashaaaa.       ......Sumbul screams and starts crying.

Kya Kiya tumne mere sath. Tumhe vo sab krte sharam nhi aayi.      ....Sumbul says crying.

It was becoming difficult for Fahmaan to control his laughter, so he covered his face with a sheet.

Kya matlab Maine kya Kiya. Or mujhe kyu sharam aayegi.   Whatever was done and happened, we both did it together.     ..... Fahmaan said very softly.

Sumbul got scared. She was so innocent that she did not know what to do and how all that happen.

Kya Kiya ham dono ne milkar.      .....Sumbul asked. Because she didn't know what he had done. The only thing she know was that what boys and girls do is called sex. And that's what she wanted to hear.

Tum pagal ko kya details Mai btau kya,  kya Kiya hai ham dono ne. You don't know what a boy and a girl do in the same room and on the same bed.      ..... Fahmaan pressed his lips and said while suppressing his laughter.

No, I don't know what happens or how it happens. ......Sumbul Said.

Ohhh really. But you did everything very well at night.Well, if you don't remember, I'll tell you.   You are no longer a virgin Miss Sharma.  Do you know what virgin or no.    ...... Fahmaan said.

Hearing this, Sumbul ran away from there.And Fahmaan is laughter loudly.

Fahmaan pov

Oh God. What a girl is this?So innocent. Thank God I am not married otherwise my first night would have gone in vain. And it's good that I came to know that she does not know about sex, now I should tell her everything.

Thinking all this, Fahmaan smiles with all his heart and then goes to freshen up.

On the other hand, Sumbul also felt like crying but she did not feel like crying. Because she did not know what happened and how it happened, she was afraid that she might become pregnant. And how will she face her family?

SHe felt like committing suicide.

Then both of them come down for breakfast and Sumbul was scared and tensed, Fahmaan would feel bad seeing her like this and he was laughing.

Sumbul was not interested in doing any work, all her happiness had disappeared.

Then night came and Fahmaan was waiting for Sumbul to come down but Sumbul did not come, she was sad and was lying in the room. Fahmaan feels bad and thinks of going to her room and tells her the truth that he is joking.

Fahmaan pov.

I waited for her but she did not come down to the garden. She was sad about my joke. And now I too was feeling bad.

I went to her room and knocked the door.  After knocking a couple of times she opened the door.

I could clearly see that she was crying.

Tum.  Kyu aaye ho tum yahan.    ......she said.

Look, Sumbul has come to talk to you. Or I know that after what I have done to you, you don't even want to see my face. But please listen to me.     .....I said.

Look, Mr khan, I don't want to talk to you and you stay away from me. Now our paths are different. Don't follow the same path again.        She was about to shut the door on my face after saying all this.

But I pushed on the door and did not let the door close.

Okay don't talk. But listen to this that you are still a virgin. And that has not happened between us. I was joking.        ......I said.

She calmed down a bit.

Thank you  mr Khan for telling the truth. Now you can go.     ......SHe closed the door saying this.

I came to my room. I did not like this behavior of sumbul at all, nor did I like her calling me Mr Khan. I got angry but what could I do, then I fell asleep.

Sumbul had decided that she would stay away from Fahmaan. She will not make the same mistake again.  She inquired about when the train would arrive in the morning. And packed her luggage and had to leave for Mumbai at 10 in the morning.

Sumbul did not want the love in her heart to rekindle by being in front of Fahmaan. She had got her family insulated once and did not want to get it done again.

Now Sumbul will go away but Fahmaan will make every effort to stay near her.

***___***___***___***__***___***