EPISODE - 14

Fahmaan comes out of the car and opens Sumbul's side window and offers his hand to her. Sumbul also takes his hand and gets out of the car. Both go inside the resort without leaving hands. Fahmaan takes Sumbul to the roof top which he had booked just for the two of them.

The roof top area was decorated with red balloons and red strings. Which was shining. Sumbul, it seems as if she is in dreaming. And in that dream she is the princess and Fahmaan is her prince.

Both move forward and Fahmaan pulls the chair for Sumbul. Sumbul sits and Fahmaan also sits in front of her. Both were silent, Sumbul was very shy because all this was new for her.

Pehli baar date pe aayi ho.     ..... Fahmaan said breaking the silence.

Sumbul nod. 

Kush bolo aise chup rahogi kya?     ...... Fahmaan said..

What to say?       ......Sumbul said.

Then the waiter comes and both of them place their orders.

Tomorrow there is puja at my house and mother is going to get the date of our marriage from the Pandit.     .       .....Fahmaan said.

Jaldi nhi hai ye sab. Mean abhi to hamne ek dusre ko thik se Jana bhi nhi.           ....Sumbul said.

Pyar ek dusre ko jaan kar thodi hota hai. Bas ho jata hai.  Or ab pyar ho gya hai to ek dusre ko janne ka swal hi nhi hai. Kya tumhe koi dought hai? ..       ....... Fahmaan said while little sad.

Nhi mujhe koi dought nhi hai. Mujhe tum par khud se bhi jyada bhrosa hai.      ....Sumbul said holding his hand.

And both kept talking for some time.

Then after spending some loving moments together, both of them come home.Fahmaan drops Sumbul at her home, they both wish each other good night and Fahmaan kisses Sumbul's cheek and Sumbul blushes.

Fahmaan was restless and was repeatedly regretting that he was doing wrong to Sumbul. He loved her but also wanted to keep his status high.
The thoughts so stuck in his mind during childhood could not be changed essay.

He was listening to his mind by giving pain to his heart. he was fed up with his own game or did he want to finish the game with all his might,  He just wanted to show Sumbul down. His real feelings came out while playing the game.

He again assumed an angry look.

The next day, preparations for puja were going on and Fahmaan was feeling angry. He was sitting in his room. After some time all the work was done and Sumbul's family had also arrived. Fahmaan n was also ready for the puja but was not coming down because if he sees Sumbul, all his anger will disappear.

Then when the puja was about to begin, Fahmaan comes down and starts blessing everyone's feet. But he does not look at Sumbul.

Sumbul was looking at him but Fahmaan did not even raise his eyes towards her, he was looking somewhere, Sumbul found Fahmaan's behavior strange but she ignored it. Because she knew that he was angry men.

While the puja was going on, Sumbul was looking at Fahmaan but Fahmaan did not look at her even once. Sumbul thought that she would talk to him after the puja.

Then after some time the puja finished. And Pandit tells the date of their marriage after a week.

Everyone is very happy and Fahmaan becomes sad. He was feeling bad that he only had a week.After that he himself was going to spoil everything.

Fahmaan left from there on the pretext that he had some important work. He was feeling very angry, he wanted to relief but he loved pain. The pain he was going to give himself.

One week was very short and there was a lot of wedding work. The  preparations were going to start from tomorrow itself. Everyone was busy with their own work.

Fahmaan's heart melted once again as he knew that when he cheated Sumbul and humiliated her, Sumbul would start hating him.So he decided that he wanted to spend this one week in love with Sumbul.

The next day both the families go shopping together. Actually, wedding shopping does not end till the wedding day. But today they will go shopping for clothes and the next day they will do jewelery shopping.

Everyone comes in one car and Fahmaan takes Sumbul separately with him. Sumbul was sitting quietly in the car, thinking that his mood might not be off even today.

Kya hua hai aise chup kyu baithi ho.       ..... Fahmaan said.

Kush nhi. Kya tum preshan ho kisi cheej ko laike.     .....Sumbul asked  getting worried.

No.  I am not worried. Why would you feel that way?     ...... Fahmaan said.

I am so upset that I can't even tell. And this problem is also mine.    ........ Fahmaan said in his mind.

To tum kal angry kyu the. Tumne kal meri taraf dekha tak nhi.      .....Sumbul said a little angrily.

Oh to meri biwi naraaj hai mujse.    ...... Fahmaan said improving the mood.

Sory biwi.   Vo kal thoda gussa tha kyunki meri file nhi mil Rahi thi. Or ma ne mujhe ghar rok kar rakha tha Pooja ke liye.      ......Fahmaan lies.

Ohkkk.  But don't you think that you get angry too much?     ......Sumbul said.

Han..   But what should I do, I am angry since childhood. Or ab to sab mejhe khadus hi bulate hai.     ...... Fahmaan said with a smile. Because he knew that Sumbul also calls him Khadus.

By the way, you too must have named me Khadoos.      ........ Fahmaan said giving a side hug to sumbul.

Then both smile. And after some time they reach the mall and Fahmaan gives every dress of his choice to Sumbul.

Everyone reaches home late at night. Fahmaan was a little happy today, for the first time he had spent full days with someone. That too by leaving his arrogance.

***___***___***___***___***___***

❤️❤️