EPISODE - 34

The next morning both of them were sleeping, hugging each other very lovingly.Sumbul was sleeping on Fahmaan, her cheek was on Fahmaan's bare chest and her hot breath was hitting his chest. Both Fahmaan's hands were wrapped around Sumbul's bare waist and their legs were entangled with each other. And both of them were covered by a soft white blanket. Both two bodies had become one soul.

After making love the whole night, both of them had a very good and deep sleep. It was already 11 in the morning and both of them were still sleeping.But both of them lose their sleep when Sumbul  phone ring.

SUMBUL POV

Both of us were sleeping very deeply and should have slept more but my phone rang and Fahmaan woke up. The room was also dark because all the lights were off and the curtains were drawn. We didn't even know that it was morning.

I was still sleeping, Fahmaan took my phone from the side table and saw that mother's call was coming. Then he looked at the time and saw it was 11 o'clock in the morning.

Jaan utho. Subah ke 11 baj rahe hai. And mother has called, please talk.     ...... Fahmaan said while patting my cheek and caressing my hair.

Fahmaan sone do na plz.   I could not sleep the whole night and my body was also in pain.       .....I said in my sleep.

I also want to sleep more but mom is calling. Talk to her.      ..... Fahmaan kissed my forehead and said.

Then I got up from Fahmaan and lay down on the bed. And called mother.

Good morning ma. Kaise ho.       ......I said.

Fahmaan climbs on top of me and lies down and hides his face in the line of my breasts. I was tickled by his beard.

I was talking to my mother and Fahmaan started teasing me.

He would start licking the crack between my breasts and I was controlling myself from moaning. I winked at him and said don't do it. But he did not listen to me and took one of my nipples in his lips and started sucking it vigorously, biting it nibbling it and licking it.  And he was squeezing the other boob very tightly. I was moaning in pain but no voice came out of my mouth. I bit my lips.

I took a deep breath and quickly talked to mom and disconnected the phone.I threw the phone aside and pulled his hair between my fists.

Ahhhhhh. Aaaaaaa.    ....we both moaned. he because of pulling his hair and I because of biting.

Please, not now.     .....I said because Fahmaan opened my legs.

Fahmaan took my lips in his mouth And he stopped me from speaking. Then he slowly entered me and I moaned into his mouth. He will start sucking both my lips and slowly start fucking me with his dick in and out. After some time, I also got excited and started supporting him. He was sucking my upper lip and I was sucking his lower lip. And his speed increased and I started moaning in pleasure with every thrust of his.

After an hour of thrusting we both released our semen together. My body became weak and I was very tired. Both of us were lying like that for some time, taking deep breaths and wiping each other's sweat.  Then when the heartbeat of both of us became normal, Fahmaan got up, wore his shorts and went to the washroom and filled the bath tub with hot water and came out.

I closed my eyes and then he covered me with a blanket or took me to the washroom or threw the blanket away in room. And made me sit in a hot water bath tub.  he put colgate on my or his toothbrush and gave me mine and hetoo come in the bath tub, I was feeling shy because for the first time a boy had bathed with me.

Why are you feeling so shy? We are married and I can take a bath together.    ....he said making me sit on his lap.

I leaned on his chest and started enjoying the lukewarm water. I was very tired.

Thak gyi ho. Feeling body pain.      ......he asked.

I nodded yes. Then he started caressing my pussy very softly with his fingers and started cleaning it, I felt like it and I closed my eyes.

Fahmaan POV

I cleaned Sumbul's pussy and caressed it lovingly so that her pain could be reduced, she felt a sigh relief and she closed her eyes.

I love her very much. And most of all take care of her. I felt like having bathroom romance with her, but seeing her delicate condition and the innocence on her face, I rejected my thoughts. Then we both took hot bath, got ready and had breakfast and then went to sleep.

The love of both was becoming deeper every day.  Both loved each other immensely. Loved immensely every day. And like this, 6 months passed with immense love.

It has been 6 months since both of them got married and in these 6 months there was not a single day on which both of them did not make love. Except on the days of Sumbul's periods.

***___***___***___***___***

Well guys story is about to end anyway. But you tell me, should I finish this story and start Adura Ishq or should I write some more of this story.

Guys plz yrr do vote and comments.