EPISODE - 35

SIX Months Later

Sum pov

Today there was a normal meeting in the office and like every day, I woke up in the morning and got ready. Fahmaan was also ready for office.

Like everyday, we kissed each other passionately and came down to have breakfast. We all, the whole family, had breakfast together and started leaving for office with our bags. But due to mother's words, we all stopped at one place.

I don't speak. So this doesn't mean that I don't feel alone anymore. Tum sab to roj challe jate ho. Main akeli reh jati hu. Harshad ko abhi tak ladki nhi mili. Or tum dono kush kar nhi rahe kya. Ab to six months ho gye shadi ko. Ab to mujhe mera pota ya poti dedo.             ......Mother said with a sad face.

But her last line embarrassed us. Because during these six months we made love every day.

Fahmaan and I looked at each other and both of our faces were red in shyness.

Ma ye sab baate ham sham ko krenge ok.. byyyyy.           ..... Fahmaan said and we all came out of the house.

We sat in the car and started going to the office. mother's thoughts were revolving in my mind. Mother was right in saying that now we should think about the child.  I thought a lot and decided that I would talk to Fahmaan this evening.

Fahmaan pov

We reached the office, I kept thinking this the whole way. That mother is right, now I should think about becoming a father. I have everything: my parents, loving wife, businesses, money, So now we should have a child also. After thinking a lot, I decided that I would talk to Sumbul in the evening.

Both were busy with office work and both had one thing in mind. Evening came and both of them came home, freshened up and had dinner. Both of them talked to the family for a while and then everyone went to their respective rooms.

Both of them speak together as soon as they enter the room.

Mujhe tumse jruri baat krti hai.     .....both spoke together,

Ok to pehle tum bolo.          ....Then both of them spoke together.

Ok you say first.      ...... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul locks the room and Fahmaan lies on the bed. Sumbul goes to him and sits.

Vo main soch Rahi thi ki.  We should also have a baby now. I also want to feel the joy of becoming a mother.     ......Sumbul said while caressing Fahmaan's hand with her thumb.

Fahmaan was happy that I too was about to say the same thing.

Yes main bhi yahi soch raha tha. And I was also going to talk to you about this important thing.       ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul also became happy and both of them hugged each other. Then both of them come out of the hug and lay in a proper position. Today both of them go to sleep with dreams of becoming parents in thier eyes.

After a few days there was a party in the office. Everyone else was ready for the party but Fahmaan's mind was somewhere else. After doing all the work in the morning, Sumbul was free in the evening. Sumbul went to for shower and Fahmaan came to the room. He was too tired to do office work or he was in the mood to leave the party and make love to his wife.

Fahmaan had taken off his shirt and was lying on the bed. Just then Sumbul came out of the washroom with just a towel wrapped around her body.Water was flowing from her wet hair which was visible on her milky body, seeing which Fahmaan felt thirsty.

Fahmaan was in a mood and seeing Sumbul like this, Fahmaan's eyes became dark, his eyes were filled with desire.

Tum kab aaye.       ....Sumbul asked.

Fahmaan got up from bed without speaking and started moving towards Sumbul. She stood in front of the mirror and tried to dry her hair. He stands behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and places his chin on her shoulder.

You look saxy. What am I saying, cancel going to the party. And make the love.     ..... Fahmaan said in a husky voice,

Sumbul rolls her eyes and come out of Fahmaan's grip.

First I have to go to the party. I will think about you latter ok. Side hatto ab.        ... Sumbul said.

Fahmaan couldn't control himself and started holding her face and kissing her lips, Sumbul moaned angrily. But she gave up when she found no stop his passion.

Then Sumbul also starts responding and both get lost in each other.Without breaking the kiss, Fahmaan picked up Sumbul with one hand and carried her to the bed. He removes her towel and presses her boobs with one hand. And he rubs her nipples and Sumbul moans in his mouth. Then he breaks the kiss and also takes off his clothes. And enters his in her,  without any delay.

She moans loudly and Fahmaan again takes her lips into his and starts having sex with her. Fahmaan was the most aggressive today, he was thrusting hard, and Sumbul was moaning in pleasure with every thrust of his.

Both of them made love for a moment and found immense joy. Fahmaan spilled all his semen inside Sumbul. And he laid on her, and  took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking it like a baby.

When both of their heartbeats become normal, they take shower together and get ready and go to the party.

***___***___***___***___***