EPISODE - 43

Two years later, today is the birthday of both the twins. Both the two are three years old and have become the life of the family. Both of them would play with their grandparents all day and interfere in their mom and dad's romance at night. Ayaan was very naughty, he used to expose his dad in front of his grandparents By telling things about romance to his mom and dad.

All four were sleeping on the same bed and Sumbul was the first to open her eyes. She gets up and sits on the bed and looks at her three lives. She looks at all three with love. Then first she kisses the forehead of her prince i.e. Ayaan.

Good morning my prince.  Utho.         ........she said while kissing his forehead and both cheeks.

Ayaan keeps humming in his sleep. Then Sumbul wakes his up by tapping his cheek.

Mumma.   Mujhe Shona hai.       .....Ayaan said in his mocking voice.

Sumbul smiles. Then she goes near his ear and softly wishes him a happy birthday.

Happy birthday my prince.      ......sumbul said.

As soon as Ayaan heard the birthday wish, he hugged his mother.

Thank youuuu. Mom. I lobe you.       .....Ayaan said.

Come on, get up now and bring blessings from your grandparents.     ......Sumbul kissed his forehead and said.

Ayaan will start running downstairs.

Aree deyaan se girna mat.      .....Sumbul called him.

Then she wakes up Fahmaan because it was her princess, Faiza's wish that they should wish her mom and dad together.

Sumbul pats Fahmaan's arm to wake him up. But he was not getting up.  Actually he woke up  when Sumbul kissed Ayaan. He was pretending as if he was sleeping.

Fahmaan utho. Aaj hamaari princes ka birthday hai. Utho plz hamme sath main wish krna hai usse.           ....Sumbul said while woke up Fahmaan and patted his arm.

Faiza were sleeping between them, then Sumbul gets up and goes to Fahmaan's side and starts waking him up by sitting near him. Sumbul was patting Fahmaan's cheek, then Fahmaan suddenly grabbed her waist, And takes Sumbul upon himself.

Bacho ko kiss krke uthati ho. Or mujhe maar kar.  I also want my morning kiss.      ...... Fahmaan said.

Hey, those are our kids. You are not a child.    ......sumbul said.

Before Sumbul could speak, Fahmaan placed one of his hands on the back of her head and bent it down a little and touched his lips with her.

Fahmaan passionately sucks both her lips. Sumbul first moans, “Leave me”, but Fahmaan sucks her lips more vigorously and Sumbul gave up.  Then Fahmaan sucks her lower lip and Sumbul also immediately responds by sucking his upper lip. When he leaves one of her lips.

After a short passionate kiss, both of them hugged each other, both of them were breathless. Then when their breathing becomes normal, both of them together wish their princess a happy birthday and wake her up.

Both of them lay down to each side of her.

Happy birthday my princess.       .....Both of them said together and kissed Faiza's cheek.

A smile appears on Faiza's lips and she hugs both of them. Her eyes were still closed. They break the hug and Fahmaan takes Faiza in his lap.

Jaggo jaggo. Today I will ready my princess myself.        ..... Fahmaan said while caressing her hair.

Then she smiles big and opens her eyes and says thank you to mom and dad. She gets up from her father's lap and sits on Sumbul's lap and hugs her mother and she hide her face in her mom breasts.

I love you mumma.       .......she said in low voice.

I love you my baby.       .....Sumbul said while caressing her back and kissing her head.

Mumma  Where is my birthday kisses.       .....Ayaan entered Room and said while running in.

Hyyy prince dheere aayo. Gir jaoge.        .....Fahmaan said.

Good morning dad.        ....Ayaan said.

A very good morning. And happy birthday my champ.        ..... Fahmaan said while kissing his cheek.

Thank you dad.      ...he said.

hey. Papa ki pari apne papa ki lap main jao.       ......Ayaan said to Faiza.

Kyu. Mumma is mine too.      ......faiza said.

Yes.  And pehli baat aap dono ki mumma meri hai ok.       ..... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul just rolled her eyes.  You also come to my lap.       ...Sumbul said to Ayaan.

Both of them hug Sumbul tightly and Fahmaan feels jealous.

It's not fair. Why not me?    ...then Fahmaan hugs all three.

Then they separate and Faiza goes down to seek blessings from her grandparents. Fahmaan was going to the washroom to take a shower but was stopped by his champ's actions.

Mumma now gave me my birthday kiss.
      ...Ayaan said.

Ok .     Sumbul said.

Closs your eyes.        .......Ayaan said.
Fahmaan up his borrow.

He kisses his mother's lips again and again. And turns red with shy.

Sumbul was shocked and smiled. Fahmaan even missed his heart beat due to his champ's action.

Hyyy it's my right only.      .....Fahmaan said.

Mine too dad. Afterrol I am your kid.     .....Ayaan said while blinking his eye to Fahmaan.

Oh my naughty prince. Where did you learn this?     .....sumbul  asked.

Dad se.      He is always kissing you.    ......Ayaan  said.

Sumbul and Fahmaan look at each other and get embarrassed. Both of their faces turn red.

mumma I am going down now.         Ayaan said.

Okay go.        ..sumbul said.

Then both Sumbul and Fahmaan get ready and come down with the clothes of both their kids because both of them were taking bath in the pool below.

Both Sumbul and Fahmaan get the kids ready and then the whole family sits together and has breakfast.

Bhai sham ko party hai to Aaj jaldi aayega office se.      .... Harshad Said.

Aaj office se leave Li hai.     .....Sumbul said.

Oh ok.       .... Harshad Said.

Han aaj bahut kaam hai. Mujhe apne kids ke liye gifts bhi to teyaar krne hai.     ..... Fahmaan said.

Both the kids turn red with joy after hearing the name of the gifts.

Dada Pani.     ........faiza said.

Fahmaan used to feed his faiza with his own hands and Sumbul fed his prince.

***___***___***___***___***___***