EPISODE - 17

There was silence in Sumbul's house for the next three days.No one was smiling or speaking, just quietly doing their work, eating food and going to sleep in the room. Sumbul was also in a similar condition but she was not able to see her family with such low energy.

She was hating Fahmaan even more when she was seeing her family defeated and disappointed.

You stole my family's smile, Fahmaan, you too will never be happy. .........Sumbul said in her mind.

Like last two days, even today, after having dinner, everyone silently went to their rooms without talking and smiling, while Sumbul kept looking at her family.

Sumbul also cleaned the kitchen before sleeping and went to her room.She had not slept for the past two nights and even today there was no sleep in her eyes. She lay down on her bed, worried about her family that it might affect their health.

After thinking a lot, she decided that she would start looking for a new job again, after all how long would she remain sitting at home like this.

,

___________________________

Next morning Sumbul wakes up early and prepares everyone's favorite breakfast.Then she wakes everyone up and orders them to freshen up and come to the dinning table quickly.

After some time, everyone comes to the table and seeing their favorite breakfast, they become a little happy and smile.

Thank God you all smile today. ........Sumbul said.

all, ....sirf tere liye. Agar hamari beti khush hai. To ham sab bhi khush hai.

Then Sumbul's parents hug her and Vicky and Saneha also hug them.

Then everyone sits down to have breakfast.

Aaj ke baad koi bhi sad nhi hoga ok. Sab smile krenge. .....Sumbul said.

All. .........ok mam.

Everyone starts laughing loudly.

After breakfast, Sumbul talks to her family about the job.

Ma papa. I was thinking that I might find a job again.Because I can't stay at home anymore. And I will take full care of myself. And I have also thought that before the job, I want to go on a vocation to refresh my mind. .......Sumbul said everything in one breath because she knew that her parents would say that take care of yourself first. And just think about it.

The parents smile and agree with Sumbul.

PARRENTS... Vaise Kahan jaogi ghumne.

Sum.... ummmm I am thinking of going to Shimla. There is cold weather and snowy mountains.

Sum papa. Shimla is such a good place. For how many days will you go?

Sum.. 15 days papa.

Sum mom. Oh so many days.Your father cannot stay even for half an hour, how will he survive for 15 days without seeing you.

Sum papa. Aari, what happened? To make my daughter happy, I will wait for 15 days.

Then Sumbul hugs her father.

I will miss you too. ......Sumbul said in hug.

___________________________

After two days, Sumbul was ready to go to Shimla. She had completely forgotten Fahmaan and was moving ahead for her new life.

Sumbul or her family at the railway station. Sumbul went alone to Shimla. She hugs everyone and sits in the train. After some time the train starts.

Sumbul's journey to a new life had begun. She was very happy. She connected the headphones to her phone and started listening to the song. Sumbul was sitting on the window side of the train or the wind was caressing her chick and her hair was swaying with the wind, she was listen song with her eyes closed, and she enjoyed the cool wind.

She was unaware that the person whom she was going to leave behind was already waiting for her in her new life.

On the other hand, Fahmaan had left one of his spies behind Sumbul who used to give him every news about Sumbul. Fahmaan was about to return from dubai but he came to know that Sumbul was going to Shimla, and alone so he went straight to Shimla from Dubai.

Fahmaan had not seen Sumbul for four days. And he wanted to see her so he went to Shimla.

He betrayed with Sumbul for his so-called status and high name but could not control his heart. He knew that Sumbul would hate him now, so he decided that he would be happy seeing Sumbul from a distance.

The only thing in his mind was that he belongs to high society and if he marries a girl from low society then he will have no respect. His status will be reduced. Due to having such things in his mind from the beginning, he started hating the low society people. He had connections with big people so he did not want his business to be affected.

Because after marriage, if someone invited him as a couple and people asked about Sumbul, then what would he say that his wife is from a middle class family.

That's why he did all this with Sumbul for his so called reputation. Or he didn't know that by hating Sumbul and teach her a lesson, he himself would start loving her.

Even Fahmaan did not know what was going to happen in his life.For now he had decided to see Sumbul from a distance.But fate has something else to do.

Both of them do not know what is going to happen in their future life and what their fate is going to do. Both of them had taken decisions about their life, but fate had something else to decide.

Till now fate was playing with Sumbul but now fate started playing with Fahmaan or forced him to beg to get Sumbul's love back. Fahmaan destroyed Sumbul but fate was about to destroy Fahmaan.

Fahmaan took the happiness of Sumbul and the smile of her family, but fate was about to snatch everything from Fahmaan. His happiness, peace, status, and his life.

***___***___***___***___***___***