EPISODE - 32

Both of them were going to go for dinner in the evening and Fahmaan wanted his wife to dress as per his choice.Sumbul did not wear short clothes and she was refusing but after repeated requests from Fahmaan, she agreed.

Fahmaan selected a red short dress for Sumbul which was shimmering and backless.

Lo jaldi se ready ho jao.        .....While giving her the dress, Fahmaan kissed her on the lips and pushed her into the washroom.

Sumbul feels shy and wears the dress and looks very nice. She does very cute makeup. The red dress hugged Sumbul's body. Some of her cleavage was visible and the dress was only till her mid thighs. Her back was completely exposed. Sumbul applied single coat based foundation, light pink blusher, high arched eyeliner and red lipstick. She wore white diamond necklace and earrings. And lastly wore heels and applied nice smelling perfume.

After getting ready, Sumbul looks at herself in the mirror and sets her hair, she was feeling extremely shy. But she did this for her husband. Sumbul was looking very bold and anyone would go crazy after seeing her. Sumbul's figure was looking very nice and sexy in the dress.

Fahmaan was also ready to go out. He was wearing a red shirt with black pants. He was looking really hot in that shirt.

Sumbul main ready hu.  Tum ho gyi to aa jao.     ...... Fahmaan called from outside.

Fahmaan was wearing his watch when the dresser room door opened and Fahmaan's mouth remained open in the shape of 0.

Sumbul had lowered her eyes in shyness. Fahmaan was admiring the beauty of his wife without blinking. Fahmaan goes closer to her.

Mashaallah.  Aaj to aap Chand se bhi khubsurat lag rahi hai.           .... Fahmaan said. 

Fahmaan took Sumbul's face in his hands and lifted it up so that Sumbul could see him.

Tum Fahmaan khan ki wife ho. Stay in front of me with eye contact and not with your eyes down.     ..... Fahmaan said.

Then Fahmaan kissed her forehead and gave a long kiss. Then both of them went out for dinner in a very big resort. Within a short time both of them reached the resort and Fahmaan opened the car window for Sumbul and offered his hand. Sumbul comes out of the car holding Fahmaan's hand. And both of them go inside the resort hand in hand.

Fahmaan had booked a special table for both of them, which was on the top roof and there was no one except them in that plac, . Not even the waiter,  the food they were supposed to eat, Fahmaan had got it arranged there.

Fahmaan takes Sumbul to his destination. In 5 minutes both of them reach there by lift. That place was very beautifully decorated. There were lights everywhere and red balloons were scattered.

Woww. How beautiful it is.    ......Sumbul said look at that place lovingly.

Fahmaan smiles and takes Sumbul near the table which was in the middle of the roof. A round shaped table was covered with red colored satin cloth and candles were lit on it and roses were kept.

Fahmaan pulls a chair for Sumbul and Sumbul sits on it, then Fahmaan sits on the chair in front of Sumbul. Sumbul was still feeling shy. But she was happy that there were no other people here. Otherwise she would have been uncomfortable.

Sumbul was sitting with her hands on the table. Fahmaan takes one of her hands in his.

Kaisa lag raha hai. Tumhe ye sab pasand aaya.      ..... Fahmaan looked into her eyes and said..

Yes.  This is very beautiful. More beautiful than my dreams. Thank you for this.     ......Sumbul said.

You are still blushing. Let's dance.    ..... Fahmaan said while standing up holding her hand.

Fahmaan turns on the music and both of them dance. The song was Beinetaha.

Fahmaan was standing behind Sumbul and he traced his figure with Sumbul's hand and took it till the neck.Then Sumbul turns and places her hands on Fahmaan's shoulders and Fahmaan's hands were on Sumbul's waist. Both do dance moves to the tune of music.

Then Fahmaan turns Sumbul and spins it. And Sumbul's back gets hit by Fahmaan's chest. He kisses Sumbul on her shoulder and then turns her and lifts her up by holding her waist. Both look into each other's eyes and Fahmaan slowly lowers Sumbul.

Then the song ends and both sit at the table. The love of both was awakening and the hunger of both was gone.  Both of them talked a little lovingly and after having coffee they came home.

Both were having sexual feelings and their faces had turned red. Both of them were silent the whole way. 

After reaching home, Fahmaan selected a nightie for Sumbul and gave it to her to wear. And said that today I do not want to control nor will I be able to control it anymore.

Sumbul understood what Fahmaan was saying. She took the nightie without any questions and went to change. Even Sumbul could not do it today because she herself was feeling very much today and she wanted to do all that. SHe saw a lot of love and thirst for her in Fahmaan's eyes. And today she wanted Fahmaan to love her with all his heart and beyond measure.

Fahmaan was feeling very hot due to sexual feeling, so he took off his shirt, he was just in his pants and was standing in front of the mirror. Just then Sumbul also comes wearing black nightie. And Fahmaan's eyes are fixed on Sumbul only.

 And Fahmaan's eyes are fixed on Sumbul only

Sumbul in nighty..

Fahmaan locks the door and Sumbul stands in front of the mirror and ties her hair into a bun. But Fahmaan comes behind her and holds her hands and opens her hair.

You look more bold with open hair.       .. Fahmaan said in Sumbul's ear. And then he picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed.