EPISODE - 40

᪥᪥᪥᪥ THREE MONTH LATTER ᪥᪥᪥᪥

Aaj mere baby or baby ki mumma ka kya khane ka man hai.        .... Fahmaan kissed Sumbul's tommy and her forehead and said.

Um. Chocolate. And plz aaye waqt pizza lana ekdum teekha.           .....sumbul said with happiness.

Okkk. Byyyyy.  Apna or mere baby ka deyaan rakhna.        .... Fahmaan said and went to the office.

Yes Sumbul is pregnant. Since three months. This time both of them managed everything very well and both take great care of their baby. Everyone is very happy.

FLASHBACK

One day everyone was sitting and having breakfast and Sumbul was about to eat her favorite fenugreek paratha. As soon as she ate one bite, she started vomiting. She ran to the washroom and vomited. Mother was happy but she did not know the whole truth yet.

Everyone became worried and Fahmaan went after Sumbul. Then Sumbul came out of the washroom wiping her face. And Fahmaan hugged her.

Kya hua. Aise achanak vomiting. Thik ho tum.            ...... Fahmaan said all in one breathe.

They broke the hug.

Han main thik hu. I don't know how the vomiting happened.     .....sumbul said.

Then both of them come to the table and start having breakfast.This time Sumbul avoids paratha and starts drinking orange juice. As soon as she poured the juice from the juice jug into the glass, it smelled strange.   She covers her nose and puts the glass of juice away.

Everyone watches her actions. But mother was smiling. Then she tells Sumbul and everyone else why she is doing this. Everyone becomes very happy. Sumbul takes blessings from mother and father and Fahmaan kisses Sumbul's forehead. He could not speak with his mouth but his eyes told everything that how happy he is.

Fahmaan did not feel like going to office, he wanted to spend time with Sumbul on this special moment. He wanted to get her tested.

.Mother sent all the boys to the office and then told everything to Sumbul. After some time, she did a pregnancy test at home and the result came positive. She was very happy, she wanted to tell Fahmaan first but now she will make him surprise.  SHe told her mother in law that the test had come positive. They both very happy. She kissed Sumbul's head happily or called Sumbul's parents or congratulated them.

Then in the evening Fahmaan came home, everyone had dinner and went to the room.  Sumbul was happy and her face was glowing. Fahmaan lies down on the bed and Sumbul tells him her results. She clicked pic.

SHe knew that Fahmaan would not be satisfied looking in pic, so she also show him the test kit.

Tears came out of Fahmaan's eyes out of happiness and he hugged Sumbul but very softly.

Thank you so much mujhe ye Khushi Dene ke liye.  I love you ❤️.      ..... Fahmaan said in hug.

Then he broke the hug and kissed her tommy.          .....I love you my baby.

Both were very happy and from that day Fahmaan started taking even more care of Sumbul. Both fell asleep in each other's arms. One of Fahmaan's hands was caressing Sumbul's tummy and from that day their baby had also got into the habit of sleeping like this.

FLASHBACK END

Fahmaan went to the office and Sumbul was at home. Since she became pregnant, Fahmaan gave leave from the office and also stopped leaving the house without him. Or she was not allowed to do any work at home so she became free to do so. Her tummy was getting big slowly slowly but her breast was also getting bigger or more sensitive than before.

SHe had mood swings and she felt hungry every half hour. Sometimes she felt like eating very spicy food and sometimes she felt like eating sweet food. She would smell like her favorite food and sometimes she would vomit after seeing the food.

Fahmaan used to bring many things for her to eat every night and she would finish them all by morning. Sumbul also felt very hot. Or  felt a lot of sleep too.  And like this three more months passed.

Now Sumbul herself had become completely Golu Molu. Her Tommy had also started becoming visible and had come out a lot and they were going to get double the happiness.  Fahmaan used to take her for checkup every month or from the time her tommy started coming out for checkup he found out that Sumbul was about to give birth to twins. Everyone in the house was very happy, everyone took care of Sumbul and gave her everything of her choice.

Sumbul's babies had even started torturing their mother by kicking her. They did not sleep until Fahmaan placed his hand on their mumma Tommy and used to kick Sumbul from inside her Tommy.

Sumbul also felt pain but she used to smile and felt the sign of their love growing inside her.

***___**__**__**__❤️❤️❤️**___