Chapter 2: Part 4

They entered the game station. Ben stared in awe.

"Wow, it's like an indoor playground." Ben said. Daisy meowed in agreement. Ben pulled the lever.

"Hi kids! Welcome to the game station! I'm Stella and we have three super duper fun games to play! These test will show how strong and smart you are. Follow Mommy Long Legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing Musical Memory! See you in a bit!"

"Here goes nothing." Ben said. They went downstairs. He went through the broken wall to a dark room. He pulled on the lever and the lights turned on.

"Molding Room? This isn't the Musical Memory." Ben said. Daisy meowed to get Ben attention. She was pawing a tape. He grabbed the tape and put it in the VCR.

"So, I'm making a replacing hand for my GrabPack?" Ben said.

"Well, let's make this new hand." Ben said. He pressed the button to pour liquid.

"Daisy! That pipe is not in! Can you fix it?" Ben asked. Daisy fix the pipe and Ben pressed the second button, the started molding the hand. Daisy flies as she watches the machines are making the hand. Ben pressed the third button. But it ran out of green paint.

"Don't worry, Daisy. I'll refill it." Ben said. Daisy watches the control panel as Ben rushes upstairs to get the paint. He grabs the paint bucket with the pack.

"It's kinda heavy." Ben said. He puts the paint bucket into the machine.

"Paint in!" Ben shouted. Daisy pressed the button and it started painting the hands. As the paint dries. Ben rushed over to Daisy and hugs her.

"We did it!" Ben said. Daisy's wings fluttered with happiness. Ben puts the new hand in the GrabPack.

"Okay, let's see if it works." Ben said. He grabs the electricity with the green hand.

"Woah! Awesome!" Ben said. He transferred the electricity and the door opened. He goes through the vents and saw a cardboard sign with a bunny. He pressed the recording.

"I know when your birthday is, December 27th."