Entry 10- Trial Pt 3

I feel like exploding rn

I'm eternally stupid
New Truth Bullet.

Alibis:
Kaito, Gonta, Tsumugi, Himiko, Tenko, Kiibo, and Kokichi were in their room. Miu and Korekiyo said they were going to the kitchen though both say they didn't see the other. Korekiyo left at 11:50 PM and came back at 12:00 AM and Miu left at 11:20 PM and came back at 12:15 AM. Angie said she and Maki couldn't sleep so they guarded the upstairs and downstairs floors. Maki had the top floor and Angie had the bottom floor.

Tsumugi: Wait! I'm confused. Can you just tell me if I'm wrong about anything?

Shuichi: Uh- Ok.

"Nonstop Debate"

Truth Bullet:
{'Blue Stain on wall'}
'Monosaki File'
'Bloody Message'

Tsumugi: So first, the culprit happened to find out about the opened door of Ouma's room and decided to take the easy opportunity.

Tsumugi: Then they killed Hoshi with a knife they previously brought with them while Ouma slept.

Tsumugi: Soon, Ouma woke up. He, with the effects of the motive still affecting him, didn't notice Hoshi's body.

Tsumugi: Ouma went to shower and the Culprit was about to leave but Maki showed up and they fought. that was until Maki noticed Hoshi's dead body and let her guard down, allowing the culprit to easily disarm and overpower her.

Tsumugi: They hid from Ouma but it didn't last long because...? What?

Shuichi: 'What happened afterwards?'

Tsumugi: So first, the culprit happened to find out about the opened door of Ouma's room and decided to take the easy opportunity.

Tsumugi: Then they killed Hoshi with a knife they previously brought with them while Ouma slept.

Tsumugi: Soon, Ouma woke up. He, with the effects of the motive still affecting him, didn't notice Hoshi's body.

Tsumugi: Ouma went to shower and the Culprit was about to leave but Maki showed up and they fought. That was until Maki noticed Hoshi's dead body and let her guard down, allowing the culprit to easily disarm and overpower her.

Tsumugi: They \hid from Ouma/ but it didn't last long because...? What?