1. Meera chauhan

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Chauhan's mansion

The day begins with the morning commotion at Chauhan's as they prepare for the day ahead, with elders seated at the dining table awaiting the younger family members to join them for breakfast .

" "What's the issue with meeting them ?", Meera's aunt inquires of Pawan (Meera's uncle).

"They seem to like Meera, and Rahul appears to be a good match for her. At least we could meet with them once.", she said

Pawan firmly told Reena, " I've already expressed my disapproval of him for Meera, so please stop going on about it."

Reena retorted with venom in her voice , "Why can't you just get that despicable person out of our house and lives ? "

Pawan snapped back angrily , "Enough, Reena! She's the elder daughter of this household, not some worthless thing you can pick up off the street and hand over to just anyone ."

" Then marry her off to someone and get her out of here. ", said Reena while gritting

She muttered to herself, wondering " why on earth she has to  return and god knows  what her current needs are ? "

" Remember what you've done and be thankful that she has no recollection of it. I'll find it in my heart to forgive you for the sake of our childrens ,  but don't think this will happen again, Reena, keep that in mind ." , saying this Pawan was about to get up when Reena continues

" Pawan ji, I'm worried about Isha's future, which is why I'm suggesting you marry off Meera so we can focus on finding a suitable match for Isha as well." , she said

Pawan shaked his head at his wife's behaviour as it was usual for him to listening his wife spitting bad about Meera.

"Cease your insecurity regarding Meera and Aadvik ,  they are fundamentally different from you, Reena. Furthermore, I refuse to arrange Meera's marriage to the despicable Rahul, and I warn you against inviting them to our home.” ,
His tone was unmistakably cautionary, prompting Reena to clench her fists in response.

At that moment, the young ones walked in, with Isha greeting her parents ,

" Good morning, mom, dad. " ,  while still engrossed in her phone.

Her parents, Pawan and Reena, responded in unison ,  "Good morning, Ishu."

Pawan then asked his daughter to refrain from using her mobile at the table, to which Isha retorted
,"Oh please, dad, don't be so predictable."

Just as Pawan was about to respond, his wife intervened.

" areey shodiye na ap , khana lijiye . Bachi hai ." , Reena said serving him the breakfast .

Arnav greeted his parents warmly, saying, "Good morning, mumma papa, Good morning dii ." , as he hugged them.

His parents responded in unison,
"Good morning beta" , while Isha remained indifferent.

Over breakfast, Arnav inquired, "By the way, where are Meera dii and bhai?"

Reena muttered under her breath, wondering where her brother and sister were getting their faces blackened, but before Pawan could respond, Meera's brother, Aadvik, arrived on the scene.

Aadvik is a cold-hearted, emotionless man who is reputed as the best chef/CEO and has a reputation for being heartless due to some past incidents. He is the CEO and owner of RIAD chains of hotels and restaurants. The only person he cares about in this world is his sister. His life revolves around Meera, the only reason for him to survive after the death of his parents. He respects his chachu alot m He's close to his bestfriends and their parents too .