Q & A

Hello everyone,

I'm struggling to respond these days.

I hope you're all doing well. It's been a while since I last posted a chapter, as I previously mentioned that I'm not feeling well and, to be honest, I've lost motivation to write at the moment.

Considering we've almost completed half of the chapters, I thought it would be a good idea to have a Q&A session today. Please take a moment to respond to the questions, as your answers might just inspire me to write the next chapter more quickly.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all. Also, from now on, I won't be setting vote targets for the next chapter; instead, I'll provide weekly updates, but I do expect you to comment and provide some motivation.

Oaky so here we go ;

1. What was your favorite point of the main leads character development till now ?

2. Which scene left the strongest emotional impact on you, and why?

3. Did any character other than mains surprised you with their actions or anything ? If so, how?

4. Are you all in the mood for a thrilling and suspenseful ride or would you prefer a straightforward and heartwarming love story?

5. Were there any thing in the book that resonated with you personally?

6. Did the chapters keep you engaged, or did you find them boring ?

7. Were there any unresolved questions or plot threads that left you wanting more ?

8. Did you feel a connection to any specific quote , dilogue or scene in the book? If so, which ones and why?

10. Would you recommend this book to others? Why or why not?

Please take a moment to answer all the questions. Your engagement means a lot to me.

I'm feeling disheartened lately. It seems like the engagement in votes & comments is decreasing, with many people solely asking for updates.

And for the update, you guys know what to do. Till then stay safe and take care.

°°°°

please follow me on Instagram & scroll :
@rxaawrites__

Link is in my bio

Take care.

Love you all

Could someone capable of managing the character account please send me a direct message on Instagram ?