Future

In the future, everyone went to training for their jobs. Wesley is now a lawyer, Bailey is now a fire fighter, Genny has become a kindergarten teacher and James has dedicated his time to help his community.

We all went to the academy together, we were split up to different stations but once we made P2, Zoe and Wade requested all of our transfers to Mid-Wilshire. Angela, Nyla, Tamara and myself have all become detectives and are high praised in the LAPD. Tim made Sergeant of Metro. John became a training off and Jackson moved up to head office. 

We all live in the same neighbourhood and are always hanging out together, thinking about the good memories and sharing stories about our jobs.

Wesley and Angela were the first to get married. They had two kids together.

Then James and Nyla got married. They had two kids together.

John and Bailey got married.

Tamara was with her boyfriend.

Jackson and his boyfriend got married.

Genny got married then divorced with two kids.

Tim and I got married. We are parents to twin girls and two boys.

Our kids all get along well and we are enjoying everything. 

We all lived happily together.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this story, I do apologise for this being a short story.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Again, thank you so much for the support.