Chapter 13

A week passed and taehyung's behavior was still same with jungkook, he never hurt him physically or said any bad words but always ignore him or flirt with other girls and whenever jungkook tried to talk he answered him coldly

Right now jungkook was in jimin's house as both of them had no classes in university

“kookie why you're looking so gloomy”

Jungkook looked down while tears start rolling down from his eyes “will he never accept me”

Jimin quickly hugged jungkook and wiped his tears “kookie don't be weak”

He looked at jimin with teary eyes “but it hurts when he talk with other girls and always ignore me”

Jimin hold jungkook's chin and made him look up “where is that brat who always used to fight for his things” he said and kissed jungkook's forehead “show him that you're his wife and only you have rights on him no bitch can flirt with your husband other than you”

“what if he'll get angry”

“so what don't get scared of him and if he'll ever try to hurt you then just kick his balls”

Jungkook chuckled and hugged jimin tightly “i love you hyung”

Jimin also hugged him and kissed his head “i love you too my bunny”
______________________________________

Jungkook came back home and start preparing lunch for taehyung as namjin went out of city so taekook were alone, after sometime taehyung came back home and threw his self on couch “jungkook”

Listening to taehyung jungkook quickly came out of kitchen “yes”

“my friend invited us on his birthday party so get ready after lunch”

“ok and the lunch is also ready so change your clothes and come to dinning table”

Taehyung nodded and left from there

“should i do what jimin hyung said” he said and start arranging dinning table

After changing clothes taehyung came downstairs and sat in the dinning table, jungkook served taehyung and about to say something but before he could say anything his phone start ringing, he quickly picked the call as it was jin “hello eomma how are you and how's appa”

“we're fine kookie and what about you and tae”

“we're also fine eomma and when will you come back I'm missing you”

“i'm also missing my bunny so much but baby your appa have some work to complete here which will take four to five days”

Before jungkook replied taehyung said “jungkook finish your food we have to arrive there on time”

He nodded and said to jin “eomma we have to go on hyung's friend's party so I'll talk with you later”

“it's ok and take care of yourself and your husband”

“you too” saying that he cut the call and looked at taehyung who already had eaten his lunch and left from there without giving a glance to jungkook

After lunch now both were getting ready, we can say taehyung was waiting and jungkook was getting ready

“how much time you'll take” he said getting irritated from waiting

“re-ready I'm ready” jungkook said standing in front of taehyung looking all beautiful

“let's go” taehyung said and quickly left from there not wanting to loose his self in jungkook's beauty

Jungkook lastly looked his self in mirror and followed taehyung “h-hubby wait”

Listening hubby for the first time from jungkook's mouth taehyung felt butterflies, he stopped and looked at jungkook “what”

“you left your phone” he said and gave taehyung his phone

“thank you” taehyung said and quickly snatched his phone from jungkook's hand