Chapter 15 - Maybe Another Day

(Word Count: 1074)

Angel hugs Husk and they both lay close kissing on the bed. Husks hand goes up Angel's dress as Angel's hands goes to unzip Husk's trousers. Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

Alastor: *knocks loudly* "Oh Husker?"

Husk: *groans and pulls away from Angel* "what do you want Alastor?"

Alastor: "just want to talk to you. So either let me in or I'll come in myself and make you regret your choice."

Husk: *motions for Angel to go under the bed before opening the room's door* "what are talking about?"

Alastor: *pushes past Husk and looks around the room* "hmmm this place feels like it's missing some stuff...."

Husk: *closes and locks the door behind him after Alastor enters* "missing stuff?"

Alastor: *thinking then shrugs* "eh maybe its nothing." *turns to face Husker* "so you and Angel?"

Husk: *makes eye contact with Angel under the bed for a moment before looking at Alastor* "what about me and Angel"

Alastor: *tilts his head still smiling like always* "I recommend you tell me anything before I have to find out myself" *he grasps his hand making the green chain and collar on Husk's neck to appear and he pulls Husk close to him* "you understand?"

Husk: *eyes go wide and he begins shaking. His face looks terrified* "I understand"

Angel sees all this and looks pissed but doesn't want to risk making anything worse so he doesn't interfere.

Alastor: *pulls Husk closer and lifting him off his feet* "so you and Angel?"

Husk: *still shaking and terrified* "uh me and him have been on a date..... And spent a night together....."

Alastor: *nods* "mhm" *he let's go of the chain dropping Husk to his knees and making the chain disappear* "well keep me updated on how you two go. Don't want a repeat of last time now do we?"

Husk: *looks straight to the ground, not wanting to look at Angel under the bed, and he looks up at Alastor* "ye there won't be a repeat....."

Alastor: *chuckles* "now don't do anything stupid or else." *he makes the chain appear again choking Husk for a few seconds before he makes the chain disappear. He then chuckles before disappearing*

Husk just stares at the ground crying. Angel immediately comes out under the bed and comforts Husk. They both stay on the ground hugging until Husk stops crying and pulls away.

Angel: *strokes his cheek* "shhh.... It's okay"

Husk: *looks away then looks back* "I'm sorry this date was horrible"

Angel: *shrugs* "well I enjoyed everything except from Alastor ruining our chance in bed"

Husk: *chuckles slightly* "maybe another day we'll do it in bed"

Angel: *shrugs* "is that before or after we have sex on the beach?"

Husk: *chuckles* "what's your obsession with having sex in public?"

Angel: *shrugs* "eh I'm a porn star I'd do it anywhere~"

Husk: *chuckles slightly and wipes away any left over tears with his arm* "I forgot you're a porn star"

Angel: *fake pouts* "do you not watch my porn?"

Husk: *rolls his eyes* "I don't watch porn"

Angel: *eyes go wide* "like at all?"

Husk: *shrugs* "not my thing. Especially how horrible the writing and acting is."

Angel: *chuckles* "who the fuck watches porn for the writing and acting??"

Husk: *shrugs* "why else would I watch it? I ain't into watching people fucking"

Angel: *blinks* "what are you into?"

Husk: *shrugs* "like what sexually?"

Angel: *shrugs* "in general. Though I wouldn't mind knowing your kinks kitty~"

Husk: *rolls his eyes* "I don't think I have any particular type for the people I am in to"

Angel: "people? So your bi?"

Husk: *shakes his head* "I'm pansexual"

Angel: *nods* "what makes you into me?"

Husk: *shrugs* "I trust you.... I suppose...... And I guess I feel some sort of connection to you.... Like we are two lost souls who are destined to help eachother..... That's a bit stupid isn't it?"

Angel: *hugs Husk tight* "No..... It's not stupid..... I understand... You want to help with my soul belonging to Val and seeing how Alastor treats you makes me want to help you."

Husk: *chuckles sadly* "you won't be able to help with my soul but thanks for the thought."

Angel: *shrugs* "well I'll try my best to get your soul back.... You never answered my question on your kinks~ what makes the kitty horny~ or more pleasured~? Well outside of" *strokes Husks wings* 

Husk: *bites his lips as Angel strokes his wings and rolls his eyes* "well I'm not really a kinky person...."

Angel: *rolls his eyes* "sure you're not~.... Everybody has kinks come on don't be shy on me kitty~"

Husk: *rolls his eyes* "well I'm not on you so I can't be shy on you. But what are your kinks then Mr 'everybody has kinks'"

Angel: *chuckles* "well cat boy sinners with wings turn me on~ especially when they let their flirty side slip out~"

Husk: *chuckles* "seriously though"

Angel: *shrugs* "I've done everything before multiple times over so I'm kinda used to all the kinks out there~"

Husk: *nods* "makes sense..... Can't say I'm into anything that's considered kinky"

Angel: *smirks* "why don't we test that then kitty~" *winks*

Husk: *rolls his eyes* "you said earlier you like it when I let my flirty side come out right? Well I like it when you stop this flirtiness and just care for me. Don't get me wrong I love the flirtiness but God I much prefer you caring for me"

Angel: *nods* "that makes sense.... So what? do you have family issues like mommy or daddy issues?"

Husk: *eyes go wide and he looks confused* "where did that come from??"

Angel: *shrugs* "well I've fucked many..... many sinners. And the ones who prefer to just have someone take care and look after them tend to have a reason behind it. More specifically family reason~"

Husk: *rolls his eyes* "I ain't talking about my family."

Angel: *chuckles* "mhm that answers my question enough."

Husk: *rolls his eyes* "what about your family? Mr psychoanalyse a preference"

Angel: *chuckles* "well if you don't talk about your family I won't talk about mine"

Husk: "touché"

Angel: *chuckles and leans his forehead against Husk* "so can I sleep here tonight? My room is so far and I just want to cuddle~"

Husk: *chuckles* "it ain't that far drama queen. But sure we can cuddle"

They go into bed and cuddle. They both fall asleep with Husk spooning Angel.

Edits Log:
18th February 2024 - originally published

1st September 2024 - Added Chapter to the title, added word count, fixed spelling and grammar