Creators Note

I promise I'll post something for this today BUT I do have an idea which doesn't really have anything to do with this but I am wondering yalls opinions on it:

So I have an idea of making some new stories in the point of view of each character.
So like one book thing where it's intirely Husks pov and another where it's Charlie's or any of the other characters. And they will all link together like the first chapter of each book will take place at the same time. So if a character, lets say Charlie, appears in the first chapter of another characters, let's say Husk's, book the in Charlie's book it'll show her pov of when she appears there. If that makes any sense?

It may take me a while to actually be able to publish it but I am wondering what's yall's opinion on that idea. Obviously there'll be some shipping stuff (Huskerdust and Chaggie to be specific).
If I were to do the thing it'll probably be only like one chapter thing a week or every two weeks but that would be the one chapter for all the characters books. So if I did the fourth chapter it'll be released alongside the other characters fourth chapter and it'll take place around the same time if that makes sense.

It may slow down this books chapters but I do have ideas now for this book so even if it limits how much i write for this, theoretically speaking it may have a more thought out plot instead of just writing what comes to mind.

But ye im just wondering what's yall's thoughts on this idea for some books? Also wondering if yall would actually genuinely want to read it?

Also I am always open to suggestions so feel free to suggest any ideas. :)

If I did do it the characters ill definitely do would be Husk, Angel, Vaggie, Charlie and Alastor. If I were to do one for Nifty I would probably do it way later as I'm not sure what I would write for her pov unless she's involved with another person's pov but for now I only have the five main characters as characters I wanna do it for.

But ye I hope you all are enjoying this book so far. I promise to try and post more just for now I have a lot but I will post smth proper later.