My Princess

(short NSFW/Smut Charlie x Vaggie chapter)
(Word Count: 678)

(Vaggie's POV)

I ride on the back of Cleo's bike as Charlie rides on Scarlett's bike.... She hasn't spoken much on the intire Chaz thing..... We get back to the hotel and head to our room.... Charlie closes the door behind us as I sit on the bed waiting for her to question me on what I was thinking.... I close my eyes as she stands infront of me....

I feel her hands hold my cheeks so my face moves up to look at her.... I open my eyes and she kisses me...

Charlie~: *smirks against my lips* "don't be so tense~"

*i whimper slightly* "sorry..... I know the entire Chaz thing was very much against the morals of the hotel.... I know I should have told you..... I'm so so sor-"

Charlie~: *kisses me to interrupt me then pulls away* "it's okay..... I understand why you did it...... Plus..... You can show me how sorry you are in a different way...." *I whimper as she kisses my neck*

We both undress until we are only in our bras and panties.... She smirks at my black undergarments and I try to respectfully look at her red ones..... I always feel so awkward when this starts..... We kiss and I turn on the mood lights making the room go a dark red..... I lay on the bed as she kisses down my chest.... I whimper and moan softly.....

Charlie~: *moved up to whisper in my ear* "shhh..... Let me show you what you deserve....."

She slowly takes off my bra and begins licking around my nipple.... Making me gasp and moan..... She smirks and keeps licking..... The feeling of her cold saliva makes me shiver..... She begins to suck at my boobs making me squirm and whimper.... She giggles and goes back up to kiss my lips....

I then feel her hand go down my chest..... Then down my stomach....... Her fingers teases around my panties making me squirm.....

Charlie~: *whispers in my ear* "I may be the Princess of Hell but you are my Princess~"

Her hand goes down my panties and she slowly rubs her index finger on my folds..... I moan softly and she begins to kiss my neck as she rubs my folds making me squirm and whimper..... She then slowly inserts one finger in making me moaning softly.... She giggles as she insert another finger and slowly starts fingering me.... I moan and begin moving my hips to her fingers rhythm..... I moan louder as she kisses all over my body while fingering me... I put my hands in her hair as she quickens her hands movement making me moan more.... She starts telling me how great I'm doing and how much she loves me...... She keeps going faster and faster..... Fuck..... She's so good..... I moan loudly as my body shudders..... She slowly removes her fingers smirking then licks them making me shiver.....

We both kiss and I switch places with her so I'm on top..... As we make out I remove her bra and panties..... I slowly move my kissing down her body..... Licking at her chest and then slowly kissing up and down her thigh.... She shivers and moans softly...... She encourages me like usual..... And I slowly lick up her thigh..... I start to lick her vagina slow...... Slowly tracing laps around her folds causing her to grab my hair and arch her back...... I keep going.... Tasting her sweet nector..... I then slowly lick further in her making her moan even more..... I keep going and eat her out until she shudders...... I lick her dry... I then kiss up her stomach and around her boobs before kissing further up to her neck along her jaw then finally her lips where I then rub out noses together.... We both embrace eachother putting the covers over us as we both yawn..... I kiss her goodnight and she hugs me tightly against her putting her legs around my waist making me whimper slightly......

(long, sorta rambling, creators note: idk why i didn't mention this in past smut chapters (I guess I'm more confident writing mlm smut cause it's a lot simpler in my opinion so I don't have to feel like I have to use a bunch of terms) but I'm asexual so any issues or inaccurate things with the smut stories is largely due to me personally not being into sex and just assuming stuff from what I've read or seen in shows/movies cause I ain't doing research for any sex scenes <3 anyway I love women so I hope I've done yall allosexual queer women justice 🫡 if not..... Uh I'll probably do more romance based chapters for Cleo x Scarlett and maybe some more Charlie x Vaggie since I feel like I keep forgetting I have queer women characters who I much prefer to have some wholesomeness while the guys deal with..... Trauma... Idfk.... Wholesome sapphic romance chapters are much easier to write anyway <3 same for wholesome mlm but I'm too far in the trauma route for this story to go back to wholesome. Now that I think about it I should've added sex toys into this but I had to take a lot of mental breaks while writing this so take what you can get 😭 I didn't know how to take their sexual relationship cause unlike Husk and Angel there isn't a very obvious dynamic so uh this is what yall get 🤷 sorry it's sorta short)