02

As the two strangers left the bar together, the lights of the big city illuminated the night sky, and they could feel the excitement and energy of the night in every step they took. Jennie was walking closely alongside Taehyung, as they walked towards his car. The tension between them was palpable, and there was a feeling of anticipation and excitement in every touch and movement.

Taehyung's car was a slick black BMW, a symbol of his wealth and status. It was the latest model, with top-of-the-line features and amenities. As they approached the car, he opened the door for Jennie and helped her inside. When she got in the car, she could not help but admire the luxurious interior, which was made of high-end leather and suede. It was a car that exuded sophistication and style, and was a testament to Taehyung's success.
As they sat on the backseat they stared at each other's eyes deeply,the strange excitement that was feeding them both,was really hot and cocky

" TIME SKIP"

Jennie and Taehyung were inside the BMW, laying on the backseat making rough sex,the heat in a car was intense. The two were completely immersed in their feelings and passions, and their bodies were pressed together tightly as they exchanged intense kisses. Jennies legs are wrapped around Taehyung's back, and he is pushing into her strongly. Their breathing gets heavy as they get more excited and passionate. The intimacy and desire for each other was insane,it was like they were meant for each other.The way Jennie was feating under Taehyungs body was perfect.

Jennies legs were wrapped around Taehyungs waist.He was kissing her neck not leaving a place without a hickey,she was moaning loudly making it obvious she was enjoying it,she was naked underneath him enjoying herself,it wasn't the first time she had sex with a stranger but probably the most pleasing one.In the other hand Taehyung was on top of her,riding her hardly,he was pleasuring himself as much as he could,he liked that feeling.He was wearing his pants only while his upper body was all showing off

Taehyung's muscular arms were sculpted with strength and endurance, his every muscle toned to perfection. His abs were well-defined, with each muscle chiseled and carved in a way that made it clear he was a man who devoted a lot of time and effort to the gym.

Taehyung's fingers ran along Jennie's soft, sensitive skin like they were caressing the softest silk. Every touch and movement of his hands felt like a delicate whisper, sending reverberations of pleasure through her body. His fingers traced her curves in a way that made her moan and squirm in excitement, sending waves of pleasure through her entire body.They were looking at each other with lust in their eyes,Their lips pressing with each other was just another definition of perfectness.
TIME SKIP

The sun was shining brightly inp and lighting up the city with its gorgeous rays. The rays were shining down on the city, making it sparkle and shine in a dazzling display of beauty. The buildings glowed in a golden hue, their reflection in the sun making the city look like a scene from a painting. The sky was a majestic blue, and a gentle breeze was blowing through the streets, carrying the scent of flowers and freshness.Jennie was there lying still on top of Taehyungs car's backsit,she was still sleeping 'cause she was exhausted from her pleasuring night with Taehyung.As she slowly opened her black cat eyes, her dizziness hit her,she put her palm on top of her forehead,groaning because of the pain,she drank a lot yesterday and her drunkness always returned to her as painful headaches that could only be erased with a cup of an espresso Americano with extra milk.

She lifted her body up still holding her head,she looked exactly like she got out of a club,I mean you couldn't say that was wrong.She looked around a little only to realise she was still in that guys car,she checked her phone only to find an SMS by an unknown user saying

"Get out of my car and forget about what happened last night,also delete this number,bye forever"
Jennie rolled her eyes in annoyance,that guy was really cold,he didn't even say a thank you for the night,he wasn't that good anyway,she thought not meaning what she said.

As she got off the car,she put on her heals and started walking through the gravel sidewalk.She took out her phone and dialled her best friends number.She put her phone next to her ear and started talking to her.

"Wassup girl how you 'doing!"
"Hey,Lisa-yah how are you girly"
"Am Okay Jen,what about you you sound excited what happened"
"I hooked up with a hot dude last night"
"Damn girl,tell me more about him"
"I can't by the freaking phone,you wanna come over"
"Sure,am coming"
"Also can you stop to the nearest Starbucks and get me an espresso Americano with extra milk"
"Did you drink that much again"
"I surely did"
"Okay sure"
"Thanks"

I want to delete my storie "Teen pregnancy" and start a new one,my old story its just so embarrassing my grammar is very bad and literally everything in that book is horrible,so tomorrow i am going to delete it.Byeee❤️