Intro

This story will be taking you to the teenage years you wish you had in Hogwarts with the people you were raised and will always love.

                                     Characters
Female Main Characters
Astrid Vonner, currently is 16 years old, at her 6th year of Hogwarts.
A Slytherin, pure-blood.
Parents: Damon & Daphne Vonner.

Lucinda Westwood, currently is 16 years old, at her 6th year of Hogwarts.
A slytherin, pure-blood.

Male Main Characters
Draco Lucius Malfoy, currently is 16 years old, at his 6th year of Hogwarts.
A slytherin, pure-blood.
Parents: Lucius Malfoy & Narcissa Malfoy.

Blaise Zabini, currently is 16 years old, at his 6th year of Hogwarts.
A slytherin, pure-blood.

Theo Nott, currently is 16 years old, at his 6th year of Hogwarts.
A slytherin, pure-blood.

Benjamin Blackwood, currently is 16 years old, at his 6th year of Hogwarts.
A slytherin, pure-blood, a deatheater.

*You can imagine all the characters as you wish, I personally do not like giving many descriptions on the physical appearance, however, Draco and Blaise will remain the same as in the movies. Theo Nott will be described as Lorenzo Zurzola and Benjamin Blackwood as Benjamin Wadsworth. Lastly, I wrote Astrid as bleach-blonde with brown eyes. Once again, this is just to make things easier for the readers but you can imagine as you wish.

                                      Timeline
This story takes place on the beginning of the 6th year and onwards. This book will NOT be following the canon and some things are changed in terms of the timings. There also will be flashbacks of the previous years, showing the dynamics between the characters. In terms of world-building, it is mostly the same as in the original books/movies, however, there will be some different scenarios and aspects.

Trigger Warnings
This book will contain sexual content (+18), bullying, death, alcoholism, childhood trauma, grief, eating disorders, drug usage, blood, anxiety disorders, violence, abusive relationships, murder, emotional abuse, sexism, depression, physical abuse and kidnapping. If you're under the age of 18, read it at your own risk...

Disclaimer
I am not a native English speaker, I triple check my work every time, however there might be grammar or spelling mistakes. Try to show understanding and have fun.
I do not own any of these characters apart from Astrid Vonner, Lucinda Westwood, Ben Blackwood.

                                     Dedication
I dedicate this book to the people out there who wish they lived in another universe where magic is the source of power and rule of life. To whoever is currently going through rough times and using fantasy books to avoid reality, I hope my imagination can save you, as it is saving me 🖤🐍